UA Manager (User Acquisition)- Paid Search
San Mateo, CA
Marketing – Marketing
About Pill Club
We are a family of medical professionals, women's health advocates, and software engineers on a mission to simplify the process of getting birth control! If you are interested in working at a rapidly growing healthcare startup and want to get in on the ground floor of building a company that’s changing the way birth control is dispensed please consider joining our team!
Join our performance marketing team, where we are committed to empowering patients with personalized care. Pill Club is the first company to have a birth control pharmacy service in all 50 states. Our business has grown 5x over the past year, and our expansion continues as we become the definitive leader in the space.
We’re building together a team with strong, best-in-class digital marketing experience. You will be helping us scale our direct-to-consumer marketing program. This would be inclusive of building upon existing programs and developing new initiatives across paid digital acquisition channels.
- Work closely within UA team to develop digital ads strategy and track growth goals for Pill Club
- Manage and own strategy for multiple digital channels (social, SEM, display, retargeting, programmatic)
- Iterate and optimize on campaigns based on results; analyze and report on KPI performance on a regular basis.
- Perform quantitative analysis of acquisition data from across various funnels within web analytics platforms
- Collaborate with our in-house creative team to produce new ad content with high impact cadence
- 3 to 5 years of digital marketing experience with key focus on direct-response user acquisition
- Must have Google Ads experience
- Up-to-date background with Facebook/Instagram Ads and Google Ads platforms
- Strong data analytics mindset and proficient at data visualizations and excel; experience with Tableau is a plus!
- Experience with a focus on optimizing video creativity within performance marketing
- Bachelor’s degree with strong quantitative training; demonstrated knowledge of financial ROI analytics a plus!
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.