Sr Product Manager: Growth and Consumer
San Carlos, CA
Technology – Technology
The Pill Club is an exciting Femtech/Healthtech company empowering women to make decisions about their health, judgment-free, from their smartphone. Our members no longer have to go to unnecessary doctor visits, pay marked-up pharmacy prices, or wait in line for their birth control.
At the moment, the Pill Club prescribes and delivers birth control directly to our members, along with a care package of goodies, filled with chocolate and other great samples. But we want to do more, and we are looking for a great Product Manager to help us do it.
If you are qualified, we want you to join the current technology team, who are in the midst of making the Pill Club a more hip, young, and fierce brand that also doubles as a delightful user experience.
And it gets better. In the last year, our revenue has grown 5x the amount of the previous year, so people really believe in what we're doing.
- You will focus on understanding our customers, their needs, market trends, and potential competitive advantage to be able to set the right strategy and priorities and to drive the product adoption, stickiness and growth
- Drive the product strategy, through research in consumer application trends in different verticals
- You will be working on accelerating the growth of our core product, and define the strategy for the self-serve product via initiatives such as A/B testing, landing page optimization, and SEO
- Work with Marketing, Engineering, and the Design teams to define overarching consumer experience, and brand positioning and recognition
- Advocate for themes and ideas in our product vision that extend beyond a single project and instead help steer the roadmap as a whole
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery
- A collaborative approach: a track record of delivering results with cross-functional teams
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in product management
- Experience in leading major rebranding and repositioning efforts
- Experienced in running A/B tests and using the data to improve the product. Passion for optimizing conversion flows
- Proven track record to improve customer experience and business growth