Patient Care Lead
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Operations – Patient Services
About Pill Club
We are a family of medical professionals, women's health advocates, and software engineers on a mission to simplify the process of getting birth control! If you are interested in working at a rapidly growing healthcare startup and want to get in on the ground floor of building a company that’s changing the way birth control is dispensed please consider joining our team!
Pill Club is expanding, and looking for a full-time experienced Patient Care Lead to manage, develop and nurture our Patient Care Coordinators and Specialists. This position will supervise 5-10 employees and will be responsible for ensuring that patients’ needs are appropriately met.
Ideal Candidate Should Be:
- Proficient in current technology, including Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Self-driven and have effective multitasking skills
- Detail oriented
- Deeply committed to customer satisfaction and strong desire to contribute to company growth
- Able to learn, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic environment
- A strong communicator (written and verbal)A problem-solver
- Supervise and develop a best-in-class, customer-centric support team
- Train Patient Care team members and provide continuous coaching support
- Interface with Patient Care leadership and broader TPC leadership
- Analyze and communicate performance metrics to measure success at the group and individual levels
- Optimize Patient Care tools such as protocols, process, and knowledge base
- Create proactive solutions to streamline common requests and to improve support processes
- Meet and exceed performance team-based metrics through motivation and strong strategic approaches
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of full-time supervisory experience in account management or customer success
- Experience working in a healthcare environment
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.