Senior Manager, Customer Success
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Operations – Patient Services
Pill Club is seeking a talented and experienced Sr. Manager, Customer Success to join our Patient Care Team. The position is responsible for the operational success and development of the Patient Care Team from onboarding new patients to supporting our current patient base. A successful candidate must be a results-driven leader and possess a positive, collaborative and solutions-focused work style. As a Sr. Manager you will be responsible for providing overall leadership to our Texas Patient Care Family. With a priority of coaching Team Leads on how to better build and maintain a successful team. Work collaboratively with our Head of Patient Care, to ensure continuous productivity and efficiency to our patients / members.
Ideal Candidate Should have:
-Experience successfully leading and supporting a large-scale Customer Success center.
-You are a hands on leader and want to be involved in day-to-day operations.
-Provide patient and employee insights to help improve customer experience.
-Ability to lead through change and ambiguity while keeping focus on production targets and changing business priorities.
-You have a strong attention to detail and strive for operational excellence!
-Experience working with and developing teamleads/managers. You love being a coach and developing strong teams!
- Supervise and manage multiple teams within the Patient Care Department at our TX site. Largely focused on customer onboarding and ongoing support for our growing customer base.
- Work with your Teamleads/Managers to delivery on daily, weekly, and monthly goals as well as strategic department and company wide goals.
- Build a winning culture, with enthusiastic leadership and the ability to communicate and connect with all levels of personnel.
- Drive overall performance and encourage continuous improvement of the Patient Care teams, tools and processes.
- Support direct reports and partner with human resources for any hiring needs, performance related items, workforce management, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with our Medical and Pharmacy teams to ensure procedures are updated to meet changing business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 7-10+ years of successfully managing a team of leaders who oversee teams within a Customer Service Environment.
- 5+ years Customer Success, Client Services.
- Experience working in a start-up environment is a plus!
- Prior experience working at a B2C company.
- A Passion for women's health!
- Ability to run SQL queries.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.