Senior Product Designer
San Mateo, CA
Technology – Technology
Looking for a company where you can make a difference, not only with design, but also by improving access to reproductive health for women? Pill Club is looking for passionate designers to join our team, take ownership of important projects, and make significant contributions to the overall vision of the company.
The dream:Love brands like Glossier, Kylie Cosmetics, Birchbox, Causebox and Milk Makeup? Then you’ll be right at home as we continue to transform Pill Club into a company that Gen Z and Millennials can rally behind. Take a look at our Instagram account to see how we empower and speak the language of young women (and people) across the country.
A little bit about us: We’re a Femtech / Healthtech company empowering women to make decisions about their health, judgment-free, from their smartphone. Our members no longer have to go to unnecessary doctor visits, pay marked-up pharmacy prices, or wait in line for their birth control; because they can do it all from our website … and soon our app.
At the moment, Pill Club prescribes and delivers birth control directly to our members, along with a care package of goodies filled with feminine health products, chocolate, and other great samples. But we want to do more, and we’re looking for great product designers to contribute to that vision.
And it gets better. In the last year, our revenue has grown 5x from the previous year, proving that our service really resonates with our patients.
- As a senior product designer, you understand how to make complex products intuitive, straightforward, and beautiful. You’ll also manage and lead feature development, and contribute to product definition.
- Align with product management and dev team to understand needs and lead products from UX to visual.
- Understand the product domain, product platform, and UI framework to deliver designs.
- Strategize, brainstorm, and define new features based on the marketplace and user need/feedback.
- Help identify and build external and internal facing products.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
- Work with team members to communicate a direction and point of view.
- Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, refinements, and improvements.
- Understand and pay attention to current design trends.
- Must be seeking a full time, mostly onsite position in San Mateo.
- BFA, BA, or BS degree in Design or a related discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-5 years of experience as a designer working in web, iOS, and Android.
When applying, please include a resume and portfolio showcasing examples of your work and case studies.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.