Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Pharmacy Operations – Pharmacy
About Pill Club
We are a family of medical professionals, women's health advocates, and software engineers on a mission to simplify the process of getting birth control! If you are interested in working at a rapidly growing healthcare startup and want to get in on the ground floor of building a company that’s changing the way birth control is dispensed please consider joining our team!
Pill Club is expanding, and looking for full-time experienced Pharmacy Technicians to make sure that all pills are accurate and shipped on time. This person is passionate about patient care, organized to the highest degree, and efficient in staying on top of the myriad of tasks that come up in the pharmacy.
Ideal Candidate should Be:
- Someone with a strong work ethic
- Detail oriented
- A team Player
- A strong Communicator (written and verbal)
- A problem solver
- Prepares, fills, and labels medication for pharmacist
- Process prescriptions on pharmacy software
- Work with insurance companies on prescription claims issues
- Manages pharmacy inventory
- Interacts with patients to answer questions and provide prescription status
- At least 1 year of experience as a community-based pharmacy tech
- Must be able to carry up to 25 pounds, and have ability to mechanically manipulate with hands labels, pills, prescription supplies, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed
- Current PTCB Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Current Texas State Board of Pharmacy Registration is required.
- Experience working in a retail or mail order Pharmacy.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.