Sr Product Manager: Operations Tools
San Carlos, CA
Technology – Technology
The Pill Club is an exciting Femtech/Healthtech company empowering women to make decisions about their health, judgment-free, from their smartphone. Our members no longer have to go to unnecessary doctor visits, pay marked-up pharmacy prices, or wait in line for their birth control.
At the moment, the Pill Club prescribes and delivers birth control directly to our members, along with a care package of goodies, filled with chocolate and other great samples. But we want to do more, and we are looking for a great Product Manager to help us do it.
If you are qualified, we want you to join the current technology team, who are in the midst of making the Pill Club a more hip, young, and fierce brand that also doubles as a delightful user experience.
And it gets better. In the last year, our revenue has grown 5x the amount of the previous year, so people really believe in what we're doing.
As a Product Manager, Operations Tools, you will focus on creating software capabilities that give operations roles an unfair advantage in their tasks. You will address the deep, complex technical, operational and compliance challenges with simple yet powerful software tools. Those tools will manage internal and external cases to improve operations productivity without sacrificing quality or customer experience.
- Lead an operations technology team that is on a mission to empower women through healthcare access by technology
- Work with leadership across the organization to develop a consistent process and automation
- Develop role-specific internal tools that reduce unnecessary work, improve the productivity of that role, or deliver significant enhancements to operations teams
- Evaluate and work with a range of vendors to automate recurring and more complex processes, like insurance checks and claims submissions
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in product management or business operations. Of this time, at least 3+ years of direct product management experience
- A collaborative approach: a track record of delivering results with cross-functional teams
- Experience with APIs and complex integrations from a variety of generations of technology