Process Specialist-Inventory and Procurement
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Operations – Procurement
The Pill Club is expanding and looking for a full time Process Specialist-Inventory and Procurement in our Pharmacy. We are looking for an energetic, motivated individual who is ready to make a difference in a fun & passionate environment. The Pill Club prides itself on fast, personalized service, and as a Process Specialist-Inventory and Procurement you will contribute to these efforts by ensuring we have the right product, in the right place at the right time and at the right price. This position will report to the Head of Inventory and Procurement.
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Be detail oriented and organized
- Be a master at multitasking
- Have a passion for patient care and timely prescription fulfillment
- Be able to work with others at all levels across the enterprise
- Process improvement and internal auditing around accurate inventory receiving, returns processing and PO/invoice pricing accuracy including root cause analysis
- Physical inventory coordination with leadership, Dispensing, Logistics, Inventory, Accounting and Finance teams. Responsibility for count sheet distribution, variance calculations, count validations and system adjustments
- SOP/JA development, training and acknowledgement
- Coordination of Systematic Issues/Upgrades/Transitions
- Drug maintenance within prescription processing system
- Recall coordination including Procurement and Inventory activities, collection and tracking of paperwork/outcomes and reverse distributor relationship
- Periodic coverage of daily order placement to support dispensing operation
- 2 years experience working in a similar role for a pharmacy
- TX Pharmacy Technician Certification is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate level working knowledge of Excel, Word
- Experience working with pharmacy prescription processing systems specifically around inventory, drug maintenance and order placement
- Interest in healthcare services industry.
- Strong interest in Pill Club’s mission and making a difference in the area of women's health.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.