San Mateo, CA
Marketing – Marketing
We are a family of medical professionals, women's health advocates, and software engineers on a mission to simplify the process of getting birth control! If you are interested in working at a rapidly growing healthcare startup and want to get in on the ground floor of building a company that’s changing the way birth control is dispensed please consider joining our team!
PiLL CLUB’s performance marketing team is committed to empowering patients with personalized care. In this role you will be helping us scale our direct-to-consumer marketing program. This would be inclusive of building upon existing programs and assisting in the development of new initiatives across paid digital acquisition channels.
- On a daily basis will create campaigns and rotate digital ads inline with marketing strategy.
- Will monitor trends and make suggestions for future campaigns.
- Will monitor and track ad performance on a near-hourly basis.
- Work closely with User Acquisition Manager to develop digital ads strategy and track growth goals for Pill Club.
- Assist on problem solving solutions to performance marketing challenges
- With some direction and guidance takes tactical actions on implementation of solutions.
- Iterate and optimize on campaigns based on results; analyze and report on KPI performance on a regular basis.
- Perform quantitative analysis of acquisition data from across various funnels within web analytics platforms.
- Collaborate with our in-house creative team to produce new ad content with high impact cadence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- Certification in Google Ads and/or Facebook Blueprint is preferred.
Years and Type of Experience Required:
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience with key focus on direct-response user acquisition
- Performance marketing experience; analytics, video and digital ad optimization.
- Strong data analytics experience and mindset.
- Current experience with Google, Facebook and Instagram Ads is required.
- Proficient at data visualizations and Excel; experience with Tableau is a plus!
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.