Inventory Control Specialist
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Pharmacy Operations – Pharmacy
About The Pill Club
We are a family of medical professionals, women's health advocates, and software engineers on a mission to simplify the process of getting birth control! If you are interested in working at a rapidly growing healthcare startup and want to get in on the ground floor of building a company that’s changing the way birth control is dispensed please consider joining our team!
The Pill Club is expanding and looking for a full time Inventory Control Specialist in our Pharmacy. We are looking for an energetic, motivated individual who is ready to make a difference in a fun & passionate environment. The Pill Club prides itself on fast, personalized service, and as an Inventory Specialist you will contribute to these efforts by maintaining a clean, organized and stocked inventory.
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Be detail oriented and organized
- Be a master at multitasking
- Have the ability to lift 50-70 pounds.
- Have the ability to stand, walk and lift for up to 8 hours daily.
- Have the ability to reach, twist, turn, bend, stoop and walk
- Assist inventory specialist tech with all aspects of inventory management
- Assist with receiving drug orders
- Restock drug inventory
- Assist with inventory prep and un-packaging
- Organize package breakdown, disposal and recycling in pharmacy
- Current Texas State Board of Pharmacy Registration is required
- Ability to lift 50-70 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and lift for up to 8 hours daily.
- Ability to reach, twist, turn, bend, stoop and walk
- Previous experience in a Warehouse or Pharmacy environment.
- Interest in healthcare services industry.