Manager HR Business Partner
Fort Worth, TX
People Ops – People
This HR business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
This position is remote-friendly.
- Consults with senior leaders, line management and employees providing daily HR guidance and direction
- Analyzes trends and metrics and shares insights and opportunities with leadership and management
- Resolves complex employee relations issues and address grievances and concerns
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).Provides HR policy guidance, direction and adherence
- Monitors and reports on workforce and succession planning
- Creates, leads, directs and/or participates in a variety of projects and programs including – salary planning, policy development, training design and delivery, workforce design and workforce planning Suggests / helps create HR strategies for clients
- 10-15 + years of progressive work experience in Human Resources Minimum of 2 years of experience as an HR Business Partner Experience in a medical and/or online medical products company a plus
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor law / legislation Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Applicable experience with high growth, Series B startups
- Ability to scale easily between strategic and tactical tasks
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Masters Degree in Human Resources a Plus.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.