Business Operations Analyst
San Mateo, CA
Operations – Operations
About Pill Club
We are a family of medical professionals, women's health advocates, and software engineers on a mission to simplify the process of getting birth control! If you are interested in working at a rapidly growing healthcare startup and want to get in on the ground floor of building a company that’s changing the way birth control is dispensed please consider joining our team!
Seeking an experienced Business Operations Analyst to partner cross functionally at our organization. You will dive deep into complex data sets specific to customer service tasks, identifying actionable insights that will drive operational changes. The analyses you create will help drive revenue, margin and patient retention. To be successful in this role, you will need to define and produce metrics/dashboards for Patient Care teams, execute data extraction and transformation directly on big data systems, and develop analyses to solve complex business challenges.
- Take lead on high priority projects and drive them from analysis to execution
- Drive strategic analyses, optimize business performance, and deliver best-in-class execution
- Develop, maintain and iterate the operating, financial and forecasting models to align with company’s strategic initiatives
- Drive company wide opportunities such as evaluating new market and product opportunities to driving cross-functional initiatives
- Define, track and help improve departmental and individual KPI's
- Understand key drivers of business performance across departments and help improve these over time
- Monitor data quality and validate reporting across systems
- Investigate issues by digging into raw data, validating new systems and processes, and partnering with cross functional teams to gather insights
- Tackle large, undefined business opportunities
- 2-4 years of in an analytical function with experience in building and maintaining financial and operational models
- 1+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, private equity or venture capital (preferred)
- MBA a plus
- A love for using data to present solutions that drive value
- You're highly proficient in Excel
- Extensive experience using data visualization and dashboard tools like Chart.io, Tableau.
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth
- A bias towards action and a sense of ownership
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
What You Can Expect:
- The ability to drive real change
- Working directly with members of the management team
- Autonomy in decision making, recommendations to our executive team, and owning / executing approved initiatives
- The ability to provide value across a wide range of business problems
- The ability to grow into a wide range of possible roles over time (both vertically and horizontally)
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.