Collaborating/Supervising Physician (Contract) - Florida Licensed
Medical – Medical Administration
About Pill Club
We are a family of medical professionals and health advocates looking to empower patients by increasing accessibility and eliminating barriers to contraception.
Pill Club is looking for two Florida licensed, Tech-Savvy Collaborating or Supervising Physician who wants to support our mission in providing accessible birth control to women all over the country! The Physician’s role entails functioning as a collaborating physician with nurse practitioners in applicable states respectively. The Collaborative Physician will collaboratively with the nurse practitioner team and conduct patient chart audits on a bi-annual basis. Furthermore, the physician will need to fulfill any state-specific requirement as a collaborator (e.g.: attendance in meetings, etc.). The role requires ability in evaluation, assessment, and proper documentation, and appropriate intervention(s). Candidate must be clinically strong in Women’s Health, Family Planning, and/or Family Medicine, function autonomously and competently, and have strong critical thinking skills to provide appropriate triage care.
The Ideal Candidate Should Be:
- Patient Centric
- Technologically Savvy
- Comfortable working remotely in a virtual team setting
- Current/active MD/DO FL license (multiple state licensure strongly preferred)
- Active Licenses must be in good standing
- Strong Clinical Background (OB-GYN, Family Medicine, or Women’s Health experience preferred; 2+ years minimum experience)
- Active DEA License
- National Board Certification Two-years experience as a Physician
- Ability to understand and navigate MS Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, and EMR
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Candidate is licensed in FL
- Multiple state licenses preferred
- Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute.
- Must have effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skillsMD/ DO experience in Women’s Health, OB-GYN, and/or Family Planning
- Ability to delegate and make sound clinical judgments with patient safety as a top priority
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.