Shellworks aims to address one of the biggest challenges of our generation: plastic pollution. We raised a 6.2Mn Seed round by top-tier investors globally and shipped our first 100,000 units in 2022. We're now scaling our team to help us accelerate towards our mission.
We’re a group of critical optimists from backgrounds like design, engineering, and science. We aren’t bound by existing rules and stereotypes and are fundamental believers that there must be a better way. As an early-stage startup, you’ll play a fundamental role in shaping Shellworks’ future.
We're looking for the very first sales boots on the ground. We've closed some of the most exciting challenger brands in the industry and we now require a full time position to help us hit our growth metrics for Series A. This role would report directly into the founder, help build upon established sales processes, and then grow the sales team when we hit our 2023 revenue targets.
When you join us you’ll get to:
- Lead Management - Develop lead strategy, triage inbound leads and manage outbound lead process
- Relationship building - Build strategic relationships, run sales calls, and manage customer success
- Sales process - Test, iterate, and optimize our sales process and run the sales from PO through to delivery
- Sales playbook - Test, iterate, and work with the design team to build the right assets and templates
- Project Management - Manage product development updates in order to facilitate those sales
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have 3-4 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- You have prior experience in sales
- You have clear, concise communication style and can reason in a pragmatic way
- You like being out of your comfort zone, quickly learn new topics and enjoy doing things for the first time
- You are data driven, analytical and have strong attention to detail
- You are a natural project manager and can drive the future of the company with a growth mindset and creative pragmatism
- Background in science or engineering is a plus
- Competitive salary + Equity Options
- Access to a full kitted out lab (incubators, autoclaves, bioreactors etc) and workshop (machine tools, injection molder, etc.) downstairs
- Snacks and lunch provided by the company
- Part of a tightly knit team aiming to make a meaningful social impact