Marketing – Marketing /
Remote - Independent Contractor
Who We Are
The/Studio (https://www.thestudio.com/) is a fast-growing start-up on a mission to create more equality in the world by empowering all individuals to pursue their entrepreneurial spirit. We connect businesses with the best factories, giving them easy access to reliable inventory and capability to easily design and manufacture inspiring products. Our headquarters are in Los Angeles, California, but we are a truly global company with team-members across the U.S., Europe, South America, Africa, and Asia/Pacific. We have gone to a fully remote working platform so that we can attract the world’s best talent. We also have the rare distinction of being a profitable startup that has raised Silicon Valley capital.
We are looking to attract extremely intelligent, motivated people with massive aspirations to change the world by helping small businesses.
We are looking for a PPC Specialist to join our team. You’ll be required to set up and manage our paid search marketing and online advertising. You will also create campaigns that maximize online presence and conversions.
Ultimately, we are looking for a self-starter who can thrive in a fast paced start-up environment.
This position is 100% remote from anywhere in the world.
What You’ll Do:
- Creating and planning a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of digital channels
- Overseeing existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimize them
- Tracking daily, weekly and monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement and taking appropriate corrective/ scaling actions to increase profit
- Optimize bidding strategies at a large scale: maximize conversions, tCPA and tROAS
- Producing engaging, clear and concise copy for campaigns.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Staying up to date with PPC/SEM trends and techniques, and applying them where relevant
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns
What We’re Looking For:
- At least three years experience implementing, managing and optimizing PPC Campaigns
- Strong working understanding of search management platforms and bidding tools
- Good command over Google analytics, search, ad campaigns & optimizations
- Very data-oriented, strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Highly organized, motivated and attentive to detail with strong sense of work ownership and reliability to meet deadlines
- Must have a proven track record of driving results
- Strong proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
- A highly goal-oriented individual with excellent communication skills
- Experience in B2B or B2C and startups is a plus
What We Offer:
- Paid time-offs to promote work-life balance
- Flexible working hours, 5-day work week
- Fun working culture and opportunity to be part of a diverse and results-driven global team!
- Opportunity to grow and enhance your skills beyond your work
- Independent Contractor role