Customer Service Representative – French Speaking
Customer Services & Operations – Customer Services /
Customer Service Representative - French Speaking
Trainline is an innovative, tech business with a mission to bring together the world’s rail, coach and other travel services into one simple experience. We aim to make travel easier and more accessible, encouraging people to make more environmentally sustainable travel choices.
Our customer contact centre in Edinburgh is led by our Director of Customer Management, Lisa Milne. With over 15 years experience of working at Trainline, Lisa knows how to get it right for our customers and that is by providing a friction free, trustworthy and expert service, ensuring we are there when they need us.
By using 2 of our key company values; ‘Own it’ and ‘Do good’, we make sure our customers are given the support, expertise and service needed to build customer loyalty and brand awareness.
What you’ll be doing
You will play a key role in providing our customers with a fantastic customer experience when they most need it. You will solve queries and customer issues whilst providing an information service to business service levels via email, chat and phone. Your hard work and expertise will help promote Trainline as a customer focused and trusted organisation.
- Be a fluent French speaker
- Have a passion for customer service and helping people
- Possess excellent communication skills
- In-depth, engaging induction and on-going training to help you bed in to the team and continue your development
- An employee experience team and an engagement committee to help ensure you love coming to work
- Social events both inside and outside of work
- Fantastic progression opportunities both inside and outside of the team, recent examples in the last 12 months include promotions to:
- Payments team
- Fraud Prevention team
- Account Management team
- Service Desk team
- Customer Service Team Lead
- Customer Service Team Manager
- Customer Service back office team
Don’t just take our word for it:
“A Trainline, je peux être moi-même et j'aime travailler dans cet environnement multiculturel. Tout le monde est amical et respectueux et le manager est très à l'écoute. Il y a aussi beaucoup d'opportunités de carrière et de développement.” - Elodie, French Customer Service Representative
That’s not all
You will also receive the following benefits:
- 35 days holiday
- Company Events
- Quarterly CS awards
- CS all hands every quarter to update on what is happening in the CS world
- Life assurance
- Season Ticket loan
- Pension Contributions
- Medical and dental insurance (subject to qualifying periods)
- Friday socialising over some complimentary drinks
And so much more…
We value open expression at Trainline, we believe it’s the diversity of experience, backgrounds and perspectives of our employees that makes us who we are. We encourage everybody to play a part in changing the way people travel across the world.