Technology – Development
Trainline is an innovative, tech business with a mission to make travel as simple, seamless and affordable as possible. We’re proud to be Europe’s leading independent train and coach platform and rank among the highest-rated travel and ticketing apps globally. Today, we offer our customers travel to thousands of destinations in and across 45 countries in Europe and beyond. That’s more than £2.7 billion in ticket sales annually, and over 80 million visits to our apps and websites each month.
Our culture is central to our success. We’re driven to sustain our phenomenal growth from recent years, and this means we’re always working closely and collaboratively to turn our ideas into reality. It’s this sense of pace, innovating and improving pretty much everything we do, that makes Trainline so exciting and unique - we truly believe our work has a genuine impact and will change travel for the better.
To assist with our ambitious expansion plans we are looking for a Tableau Developer to join our BI team. This team is responsible for:
· Developing data warehouses.
· Enabling our analysts to generate the critical BI/MI insights needed to manage and optimize our business.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Developing complex Tableau reports and dashboards.
- Capture BI requirements from colleagues working in a wide variety of departments.
- Assist colleagues with using Tableau, including showing them how to interact with ready-made reports, as well as ad-hoc report writing.
What You’ll Bring…Essential
- 2+ years of SQL Development
- Experience of setting up Tableau data sources.
- Ability to develop complex Tableau reports and dashboards.
- Experience of using Tableau Server.
- Ability to do Tableau systems administration, including setup of Tableau servers. Also user set up, security configuration, system tuning, backups, etc.
- Experience of AWS services – especially EC2, EBS, S3, Redshift and Glue.
- Experience of CI/CD processes and tools.