CRM Campaign Executive - France
Marketing – Digital Marketing /
Trainline is an innovative, tech business with a mission to bring together the world’s rail, coach and other travel services into one simple experience. We aim to make travel easier and more accessible, encouraging people to make more environmentally sustainable travel choices. We’re hugely proud to be the world’s leading independent rail and coach travel platform and rank among the highest-rated travel and ticketing apps globally. Today, we offer our customers travel to thousands of destinations in and across 45 countries in Europe and beyond. That’s more than £3.7 billion in ticket sales annually, and over 90 million visits to our apps and websites each month. In another major milestone, Trainline listed on the London Stock Exchange in June 2019 and is now part of the FTSE 250.
Our culture is central to our success. We’re driven to sustain our phenomenal growth from recent years, and this means we’re always working closely and collaboratively to turn our ideas into reality. It’s this sense of pace, innovating and improving pretty much everything we do, that makes Trainline so exciting and unique - we truly believe our work has a genuine impact and will change travel for the better.
At Trainline, CRM (part of the larger Growth team) will play a significant role in the expected growth plans across the UK and throughout Europe.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and commercially minded CRM Campaign Executive who can support CRM Campaign Managers to deliver successful multichannel CRM programmes in France.
The role requires applicants with a passion for CRM, digital marketing and creative thinking. We’re looking for someone who can generate and execute timely and relevant customer communications for Europe’s leading independent train and coach platform.
- Build and develop email and mobile communications for broadcast and triggered campaigns to increase engagement and revenue generated.
- Write detailed briefs to direct copy, design, segmentation, testing and personalisation.
- Implement impactful tests within all campaigns to drive optimisation and ongoing improvements.
- Work with CRM Marketing Operations to deploy campaigns on time and with 100% accuracy.
- Support in segmenting and profiling the customer database to improve campaign results, ROI and retention.
- Use project management tools to manage workload, and tasks and provide status updates.
- Manage the global CRM planner, frequency of communications, and any nuances by market.
- Provide support to the CRM Leadership to achieve business objectives and offer cross-department support where needed.
- Work collaboratively with other channels to deliver successful multichannel marketing campaigns
- Ensure campaign tone of voice and content leets brand guidelines and is in line with business objectives
- Report on campaign performance for email and mobile communications, pulling together data from multiple sources to give a complete view of performance.
- Use insights to build test and learn plans to continuously improve communications.
- Report on learnings, make recommendations to Campaign Managers and incorporate successes in future activities.
Knowledge & experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Passionate about the customer experience and driving customer-centric campaigns: a customer champion.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills across functions.
- A curious mind, always looking for new opportunities and never standing still.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing environment and able to deliver under pressure.
- Team player who can see how CRM operates within a broader marketing strategy.
- Strong personal integrity, cares about and takes pride in their outputs.
- Has a willingness to learn and experience ongoing personal growth.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and creative, likes to bring ideas to the table.
We value open expression at Trainline, we believe it’s the diversity of experience, backgrounds and perspectives of our employees that makes us who we are. We encourage everybody to play a part in changing the way people travel across the world.