Senior Brand and Content Creator
Hi! We’re The Wanderlust Group an outdoor technology company composed of Dockwa.com and Marinas.com. We build marketplaces that connect adventurers to outdoor destinations, and technology that helps those destinations thrive. We believe that the best way we can make the world better is to get people out in it.
At The Wanderlust Group, you’ll be an integral part of a growing team, able to make an immediate impact and work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people anywhere. We believe that a great culture enables great teams to do incredible things.
The primary responsibilities of the Marketing Team at TWG are to drive website traffic and conversions through bookings, maximize all digital channel revenue (Organic, SEO, SEM, Social, PPC, Affiliate), and improve customer experience throughout the entire journey. The Senior Brand and Product Content Creator will own the messaging and strategy surrounding the value of our product as a modern alternative to traditional solutions helping to solidify our brand as a market leader.
As a Senior Brand and Product Content Creator @ TWG, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of and appreciation for our products and customers in the marina and boating industry.
- Provide strategic brand direction across the business that aligns with both short- and long-term company and team goals.
- Drive company-level positioning and messaging with the customer at the center of our brand.
- Lead development and execution of brand and content strategies across social media, events, digital, and other channels as identified.
- Create and execute an Editorial Calendar to produce engaging assets, including but not limited to blogs, printed guides, long-form content, social media posts, webinars, product tutorials, live presentations, etc.
- Work closely with the Sales and Product teams to understand and integrate customer and product strategies in brand and content plans.
- Work closely with Marketing and Design teams to ensure all touch points positively reflect and represent the brand.
- Evaluate all efforts with both quantitative and qualitative results to inform future direction and optimization and pivot as needed.
We think the best candidates will:
- Have 5+ years of experience in a Brand and Content Strategy role, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Be a self-starter with a proven ability to independently drive successful programs to completion and show the results.
- Have demonstrated success and/or a track record of translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Be adept at SEO best practices and keyword selection
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have an ability to shift between strategic and tactical planning and development in the day-to-day work
- Show strong leadership capabilities, team building, vendor, inter-departmental and customer relations skills
- Have a track record of identifying opportunities and inefficiencies to build solutions and processes at scale
Please check out the following resources to learn more about us:
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $115,000-$155,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
The Wanderlust Group is a unique company and culture. A hybrid B2B and B2C business, we connect boaters to marinas. Because we believe in the value of putting screens down and getting outside, we operate on a "Modern Day Work Week" and don’t cap vacation time. That means we commit to our teams Tuesday through Friday, and Mondays are a day of preparation and are used at your discretion.
We also care a lot about the marinas we serve. They are often small businesses playing an important role in the local economy around them. That dedication carries through our work. Finally, because we are wanderers at heart, we are a remote-first company. This, and all positions, can be based anywhere in the United States.