Austin, TX /
The Zebra is implementing Salesforce CRM and we’re seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator to help us strategically build and manage a CRM to support our rapidly growing business. This role offers a unique opportunity to help shape business processes, increase efficiency, and unlock data insights in a dynamic business environment.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be the key driver of launching Salesforce at The Zebra. You will influence operational strategy and collaborate with users across B2B and B2C teams, create scalable solutions for managing client relationships, and build customized, accessible reports and dashboards for stakeholders at all levels. You’ll play a key role in developing and optimizing internal processes, workflows, and automations, working with business, technical, and customer-focused teams as a key partner.
Please note - all new hires must be able to relocate to Austin, Texas by the time of their start date.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Partner with leadership and individual contributors to understand The Zebra’s B2B and CRM needs at a strategic and tactical level
- Implement a new instance of Salesforce, including migrating data from legacy systems. Design, develop, test and maintain complex solutions using custom objects, workflow rules, validation rules, processes, flows, etc. in Salesforce and related applications
- Serve as systems administrator for our SalesForce CRM and manage day-to-day operations (user configurations, profiles, role hierarchy, groups, data storage, sharing, security controls, etc.)
- Provide outstanding internal support on system issues including system availability, maintenance, and performance optimization. Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations to address evolving business needs
- Document requirements, design and analyze a broad range of reports or queries. Design reports related to internal systems for management and audit purposes
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Salesforce.com Advanced Admin certification
- Successful experience with the end-to-end implementation of a new instance of Salesforce, including eliciting and vetting complex requirements
- Data migration experience and data integrity/management skills
- Experience with Flows and Lightning Process Builder and skill in building custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, etc
- Strategic ability to continually develop new processes and workflows
- Facilitate training and user adoption.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
EXPERIENCE THAT WILL IMPRESS THE HECK OUT OF US:
- Experience with APEX
- Additional Salesforce certifications (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Developer, Platform App Builder)
- Track record of successful new end-to-end Salesforce implementations (two or more)
BENEFITS + PERKS:
- Competitive Compensation & Stock Option Offering
- Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages
- HSA offering + employer contribution
- Unlimited PTO + flexibility to enjoy it
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter Benefits (up to $100/month)
- Wellness perk ($100/month)
- Learning & Development Stipends
- Onsite Full Service Barista
- Wednesday Catered Lunch + Fully Stocked Fridges
- Opportunity to join Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) or drive our diversity & inclusion stance by creating your own
- Join a team that truly lives their values, and values their lives (outside of the office. Cliche, we know… but we really mean it)
ABOUT THE ZEBRA
The Zebra is the nation's leading, independent insurance comparison site. With its dynamic, real-time quote comparison tool, consumers can identify insurance companies with the coverage, service level, and pricing to suit their unique needs. The Zebra compares multiple insurance companies and provides agent support and educational resources to ensure consumers are equipped to make the most informed decisions about their home and auto insurance. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, The Zebra has sought to bring transparency and simplicity to insurance shopping since 2012 — it's "insurance in black and white."
The Zebra has garnered the attention and investment of some of the nation’s top venture capitalists, and the company’s success has been profiled in publications like Inc., The New York Times, Forbes, and TechCrunch. Local and national publications have named The Zebra as a Best Place to Work, including Austin Business Journal in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020, The Austin American-Statesman in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2020 and Inc. Magazine on their nationally-recognized list from 2018-2020.
The Zebra is aiming to grow our fantastic team to add to our dynamic culture and continue building on our success. Working at The Zebra means never being bored, always being challenged, and supporting one another. We’re a happy, hardworking group, and we’re eager to add “new stripes” who share those values.
The Zebra is an equal opportunity employer and “at will” company.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, The Zebra provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Zebra complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Zebra expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of The Zebra's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**