Finance & Admin
The Zebra is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR / People team to own and manage the recruiting funnel and process from start to finish. The ideal candidate has a technical recruiting background and is comfortable and knowledgeable with different tech stacks, but also understands how a software company hires and retains talent, and how the different teams all work together. This role will primarily support Engineering and Product hiring, but will be a utility recruiter across the business and support different teams as the needs come up.
What You'll Do:
- Source passive candidates and get them excited about The Zebra's Engineering and Product environment
- Manage incoming applicants and referrals to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the interviewing journey and learning more about The Zebra
- Manage third party vendors and job posting sites and relationships
- Attend user groups for Engineering
- Attend career fairs on behalf of The Zebra brand
- Attend University Recruiting events at local colleges and own the University Recruiting strategy for Engineering in 2019
Our Match Made in Heaven:
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Recruiting (preferably within the Software / SaaS industry)
- 3+ years of experience sourcing passive candidates on websites and job boards geared toward passive Engineering candidates
- Ability to recruit for non-technical teams
- Strong knowledge of recruiting best practices and talent acquisition
- Experience managing 5+ open roles at one time
Benefits + Perks:
- Health, dental, vision benefits, basic life/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Working with dedicated team at a growing company
- Career advancement opportunities
- Stock options
- Monthly home maid service or wellness perk
- Commuter Perk
- Join a team that truly understands and lives by their values, and values their lives (both inside and out of the office!)
The Zebra is the most comprehensive online car insurance comparison platform in the U.S. Since 2012, the company has brought transparency and simplicity to car insurance shopping — “car insurance in black and white.” The Zebra compares over 200 car insurance companies, and with its real-time, side-by-side quote comparison tool, drivers can easily and quickly find the coverage, service level, and pricing to suit their unique needs.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, The Zebra has garnered the attention and investment of some of the nation’s top venture capitalists, and the company’s success has been profiled in publications like Inc., Time, Forbes, and TechCrunch. Austin Business Journal named The Zebra a Best Place to Work in 2015, 2016, and 2017. Austin American-Statesman also awarded The Zebra as a Top Workplace in 2016.
The Zebra is aiming to grow our fantastic team to add to our dynamic culture and continue building on our success. Working at The Zebra means never being bored, always being challenged, and supporting one another. We’re a happy, hardworking group, and we’re eager to add “new stripes” who share those values.
The Zebra is an equal opportunity employer and “at will” company.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, The Zebra provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Zebra complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Zebra expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of The Zebra's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**