The Zebra, named a Best Place to Work in Austin four years running, is revolutionizing how connected consumers research and shop for insurance.
Our Performance Marketing team is growing, and we are seeking a Paid Marketing Analyst to join us! You will work closely with the paid media team to discover areas for optimization and untapped efficiencies, and will communicate your findings in an easily digestible manner through reporting and analysis. Do the terms view-through conversions, attribution windows, cross-device and cross-channel measurement, and conversion pathing get you going in the morning? If so, then we have the role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Tracking, analyzing, and communicating paid media results and insights to share with paid media team
- Working closely with the paid media team to optimize current media programs to lower acquisition costs, improve ROI, and increase volume efficiently
- Creating and owning paid media dashboards that allow channel managers to pull actionable insights on a daily basis
- Partnering with Marketing Analytics team to assist with segmenting and analyzing data based on several customer attributes such as credit score, age, geo, insurance status, etc.
- Working collaboratively with the data, analytics, and commercialization teams to analyze trends and provide actionable insights to stakeholders
- Providing creative reporting and spearheading creative tests for marketing channel managers
- Teeing up and measuring the success of new marketing channels through A/B & PSA testing, incrementality testing, conversion/brand lift, creative, and attribution measurement
- Assisting Marketing Analytics Manager with monthly marketing planning and forecasting by providing paid media projections by channel
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3 years of marketing analytics experience
- Track record of lowering CPA while maintaining or increasing spend levels
- Microsoft Excel wizardry and experience making sense of large data sets
- Expansive digital marketing knowledge with a focus on performance marketing analytics for SEM, paid social, programmatic, and affiliate channels
- Experience with BI platforms such as Looker and Tableau
- Experience with marketing analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Reporting & Dashboard creation (Brand vs Performance, Mobile vs Desktop, Pacing & Forecasting, Ad Hoc, etc.)
- Data Reporting Support (data validation, anomaly detection, etc.)
EXPERIENCE THAT WILL IMPRESS THE HECK OUT OF US:
- B2C experience
- Offline marketing measurement experience (radio, podcasts, TV)
- Insurance or Finance Industry experience
- Startup Experience
- Experience with click exchanges such as Media Alpha, Surehits/Quinstreet, Delty/QuoteWizard, Everquote
- DMP experience (Adobe, Salesforce)
- Experience with attribution tools (homegrown, Google, Impact, Facebook, Visual IQ)
BENEFITS + PERKS:
- Competitive Compensation & Stock Option Offering
- Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages
- HSA offering + employer contribution
- Unlimited PTO + flexibility to enjoy it
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter Benefits (up to $150/month)
- Wellness perk ($100/month)
- Learning & Development Stipends
- Onsite Full Service Barista
- Wednesday Catered Lunch + Fully Stocked Fridges
- Opportunity to join Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) or drive our diversity & inclusion stance by creating your own
- Join a team that truly lives their values, and values their lives (outside of the office. Cliche, we know… but we really mean it)
About The Zebra:
The Zebra is the most comprehensive online car insurance comparison platform in the U.S. Since 2012, the company has brought transparency and simplicity to car insurance shopping — “car insurance in black and white.” The Zebra compares over 200 car insurance companies, and with its real-time, side-by-side quote comparison tool, drivers can easily and quickly find the coverage, service level, and pricing to suit their unique needs.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, The Zebra has garnered the attention and investment of some of the nation’s top venture capitalists, and the company’s success has been profiled in publications like Inc., Time, Forbes, and TechCrunch. Austin Business Journal named The Zebra a Best Place to Work in 2015, 2016, and 2017. Austin American-Statesman also awarded The Zebra as a Top Workplace in 2016.
The Zebra is aiming to grow our fantastic team to add to our dynamic culture and continue building on our success. Working at The Zebra means never being bored, always being challenged, and supporting one another. We’re a happy, hardworking group, and we’re eager to add “new stripes” who share those values.
The Zebra is an equal opportunity employer and “at will” company.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, The Zebra provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Zebra complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Zebra expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of The Zebra's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**