Associate Marketing Manager, Ad Operations
Austin, TX /
The Zebra is seeking an Associate Marketing Manager, Ad Operations to champion a consistent and coherent approach to launching digital campaigns. The Associate Marketing Manager, Ad Operations will work closely with all paid media managers to ensure that digital campaign launches have a unified approach to pixel-implementation, conversion tracking, creative trafficking, and data collection for analysis. An eye for detail will be imperative to succeed in this role.
Please note - all new hires must be able to relocate to Austin, Texas by the time of their start date.
This position is not currently eligible for visa sponsorship
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Collaborate with paid media channel managers, partner teams, and vendors to implement digital ad campaigns, along with analytics to measure campaigns
- Manage the specs, trafficking, set-up, and QA for campaign launches
- Ensure conversion tracking and data collection is functioning properly to ensure campaign success
- Educate the team on digital tagging best practices and identify opportunities to increase efficiencies
- Own all pre- and post-launch trafficking responsibilities and inquiries
- Work closely with publishers and our internal engineering and data teams to troubleshoot and resolve ad campaign issues
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-4 years of experience in ad operations and trafficking with a strong understanding of implementation factors, quality assurance best practices, and legal standards
- Strong knowledge of site tagging through Google Tag Manager and tracking/monitoring through Google Analytics
- Familiar with data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc
- Experience with brand safety partners such as IAS, DoubleVerify, Moat, etc.
- Ability to read, translate and organize digital asset specs
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
BENEFITS + PERKS:
- Competitive Compensation & Stock Option Offering
- Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages
- HSA offering + employer contribution
- 401k with match
- Unlimited PTO + flexibility to enjoy it
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Wellness perk ($100/month)
- Pet Adoption Reimbursement ($300/year)
- Learning & Development Stipends
- Bi-Monthly Wednesday Catered Lunch
- Zeal Care - Monthly wellness subscriptions ($35/month)
- Curated monthly snack box - sent to your house
- Opportunity to join Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) or drive our diversity & inclusion stance by creating your own
- Join a team that truly lives their values, and values their lives (outside of the office. Cliche, we know… but we really mean it)
ABOUT THE ZEBRA
The Zebra is the nation's leading, independent insurance comparison site. With its dynamic, real-time quote comparison tool, consumers can identify insurance companies with the coverage, service level, and pricing to suit their unique needs. The Zebra compares multiple insurance companies and provides agent support and educational resources to ensure consumers are equipped to make the most informed decisions about their home and auto insurance. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, The Zebra has sought to bring transparency and simplicity to insurance shopping since 2012 — it's "insurance in black and white."
The Zebra has garnered the attention and investment of some of the nation’s top venture capitalists, and the company’s success has been profiled in publications like Inc., The New York Times, Forbes, and TechCrunch. Local and national publications have named The Zebra as a Best Place to Work, including Austin Business Journal in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020, The Austin American-Statesman in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2020 and Inc. Magazine on their nationally-recognized list from 2018-2020.
The Zebra is aiming to grow our fantastic team to add to our dynamic culture and continue building on our success. Working at The Zebra means never being bored, always being challenged, and supporting one another. We’re a happy, hardworking group, and we’re eager to add “new stripes” who share those values.
The Zebra is an equal opportunity employer and “at will” company.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, The Zebra provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Zebra complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Zebra expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of The Zebra's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**