AntiSocial Solutions – Client Services /
Who We Are
AntiSocial Solutions is a full-service digital marketing agency made up of people who love to create. Our work spans industries; we produce cinematic media pieces and conceptual campaigns for great brands across the globe. As a division of Thinkingbox, we have offices located in Vancouver, Toronto, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Los Angeles. You’ll be joining a truly diverse, international, and supremely talented group of people who craft campaigns and provide solutions for the world’s top brands.
AntiSocial is looking for an Account Director to join our growing team in Toronto! We are looking for a senior partner and confidant for clients, as well as a pitch and production expert who can bring complex projects to life. The Account Director is responsible for providing strategic and tactical leadership for key existing client relationships, as well as lead client acquisition and sales repping, specifically direct to brand.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage and develop senior level relationships with both existing and new clients
- Operational and strategic management for client relationships, client satisfaction and deliverables, and overall quality of projects and client servicing
- Work within a collaborative, creative and development team
- Produce big results while maintaining a positive attitude and having fun
- Support producers with managing client requirements, communications and balancing project schedules and budget
- Contribute to a culture of excellence around creative use of social media in advertising and marketing
- Lead generation and converting business
- Track and regulate team hours through Harvest
- Work with clients in proactively identifying new business opportunities
- Ensure wider team members are kept informed of market opportunities
- Act as a leader for social media marketing, content creation, creative ideation
- Ensure project profitability for each outgoing deliverable or retainer
- Provide senior management with reports on performance, team and project status, and upcoming opportunities.
- Support the producers and wider team in growth, process improvement, and efficiency
- Monitor capacity of team members and adapt to change, with a close eye of risk assessment and mitigation
- Leading annual planning sessions with clients to ensure we’re acting as a strategic partner with an eye on further business changes and needs
- Show proven growth with client revenue while growing close partnerships with our clients
- Responsible for a portfolio of multiple clients, managing own ability to offer support across each client ensuring team is supported and offering the highest standard of client servicing
- Report to the senior leadership team the status of clients and always looking 10 steps ahead to assess the needs of the client and the team
What You'll Bring
- 6+ years of account management and sales experience at a digital agency
- Knowledge and passion for the social and digital world
- A proven track record of hitting sales targets and delivering consistent revenue
- Self-motivated with strong initiative
- Outstanding leadership skills with a can do attitude
- Extremely organized and can multitask like a wizard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Here at AntiSocial Solutions, we are committed to building an environment where our employees continuously feel included, valued and heard. Diversity is our creative strength and it’s a combination of our unique experiences and perspectives that make for some of the best problem-solving. The result? Creativity, growth and innovation. We strongly encourage all applicants, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or gender identity to apply.
Thank you for taking the time to apply with the Thinkingbox family! Please remember to include your resume and links to your online portfolio with your application. Due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to contact everyone who applies. Do note however that all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities!