Paid Media Specialist (Search)
AntiSocial Solutions – Media /
AntiSocial Solutions is a full-service digital marketing agency made up of people who love to create. Our work spans industries; we produce cinematic media pieces and conceptual campaigns for great global brands. As a division of Thinkingbox, we have offices in Vancouver, Toronto, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Los Angeles. You’ll join a truly diverse, international, and supremely talented group of people that crafts campaigns and provide solutions for the world’s top brands.
AntiSocial Solutions is looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join our team. As a Paid Media Specialist, the candidate is responsible for the planning, creation, and execution of integrated digital advertising programs for key AntiSocial clients with a focus on performance marketing. This individual will be accountable for the strategies and functional activities related to the effective delivery of core client programs that include paid search, paid social, video, display, and other critical channels to AntiSocials' core media offering. Experience making a measurable, positive impact on clients' businesses while working in a friendly, collaborative environment that gives you many opportunities to learn, grow and advance.
What you'll be doing
- Assist in developing and executing full-funnel digital media campaigns in line with business goals.
- Build, launch, optimize and maintain campaigns via Google Ads, Meta, YouTube, Pinterest & other platforms.
- Perform QA on campaign set-up and post-campaign launch.
- Conduct keyword, placement & market research to make additions to new and existing campaigns.
- Provide budget recommendations to senior digital media supervisors on a variety of different budget levels.
- Develop and track KPIs for each platform, providing ongoing analysis and monitoring of paid search, social, display and video recommending optimizations and test and learn opportunities.
- Produce weekly/monthly reports, covering all paid media channels & performance data.
- Collaborate with copywriters and designers to build best in class digital ads.
- Work internally to develop best in class deliverables/reporting to clients, from available technology platforms and services.
- Work collaboratively, coordinate and communicate with internal and external partners to provide insights and recommendations to improve campaign strategy and performance.
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies, making recommendations of new partners, software, techniques and tactics with relevant stakeholders.
What you'll bring
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as a Paid Media Specialist or in a similar role managing predominantly paid search (ideally on performance marketing or eCommerce accounts).
- Paid social campaign management is an asset but not required.
- Experience in designing and successfully executing results-based performance media campaigns.
- Demonstrate ability to build campaign structures on Google Ads and Meta that follow client’s business needs and channel best practice.
- Able to provide in-depth, actionable reports on campaign performance.
- Ability to leverage data and deliver ROI driven performance results.
- Accurately track and maintain budgets across campaigns and on multiple platforms.
- Ability to download data into Excel, perform VLookups, create Pivot Tables and charts.
- Solid understanding of how to visualize data for ease of comprehension.
- Understanding trafficking and website tagging process.
- Understand ins and outs of Google Analytics and have foundational knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge sharing: stays up to date with industry trends and news and proactively shares knowledge across the team
- Involvement in leading client relationships, contributing to strategy, and client presentations.
- Good communication skills. Understanding of how to distill a message to its key points.
- Most importantly, a sense of ownership over your managed campaigns. Attention to detail and diligence in execution.
- Strong strategic thinking with hands-on capabilities.
- Analytical, curious and creative mindset.
- Resourceful, proactive, and a problem-solver.
- Strong team player.
Here at AntiSocial Solutions, we are committed to building an environment where our employees continuously feel included, valued and heard. Diversity is our creative strength and it’s a combination of our unique experiences and perspectives that make for some of the best problem-solving. The result? Creativity, growth and innovation. We strongly encourage all applicants, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or gender identity to apply.
At AntiSocial Solutions, we celebrate diversity both of our work and our people. We simply look for great talent and are dedicated to building a workplace where everyone feels valued and part of the Thinkingbox family.Thank you for taking the time to apply for this opportunity. Please include your resume and links to your online portfolio with your application. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive we are not able to contact everyone who applies. However, all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities.