Senior Digital Media Planner
AntiSocial Solutions – Media /
Who We Are
Hi! We’re AntiSocial Solutions, a full-service digital marketing agency made up of people who love to create. Our work spans industries; we produce cinematic media pieces and conceptual campaigns for great brands across the globe. As a division of Thinkingbox, we have offices located in Vancouver, Toronto, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Los Angeles.
At AntiSocial, you’ll be joining a diverse and talented group of people who craft campaigns and provide solutions for the world’s top brands. We love our culture and the natural collaboration that happens in and around our five offices, from dog parties to happy hour Fridays, we maintain a vibrant work environment. However, for one month a year we encourage our people to explore the world. Try working from another office or even the beaches of Bali and expand your worldview, then bring that experience back to the team.
AntiSocial is on the lookout for a talented and experienced Senior Digital Media Planner to join our award-winning team in Vancouver! Reporting to our Media Director, the Senior Digital Media Planner will be tasked with ensuring that all deliverables are presented on time all whilst meeting client objectives! As our Senior Digital Media Strategist you will be responsible for defining and building the strategy, executing where needed on clients' paid media advertising campaigns across paid channels such as Google, Facebook/Instagram, programmatic, direct buys, Pinterest, TikTok and more!
The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills (able to build campaigns in platform) along with excellent foresight! You’ll have a strong comprehension of the big picture, able to see the long-term strategic vision as you communicate this to both the client and project team! You’ll play an integral role as you’ll make key strategy decisions and recommendations to ensure a successful campaign. You’ll also be responsible for assessing what resources are needed for what project, assisting with pitches for new business, and mentoring a team of junior and intermediate media buyers/strategists!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop in-depth full-funnel marketing strategies and speak to how everything works together
- Provide budget recommendations to clients across different budget levels
- Be able to provide budget recommendations to clients who do not know what to spend
- Be able to strategize the best way to maximize a client’s media budget to meet and achieve their goals
- Be confident working with minimal client information, thinking critically to ask the right questions and define client needs and lead media client onboardings
- Support account team on media process inclusive of outlining next steps, deliverables, deliverable dates, and technical questions
- Lead client strategy meetings and presentations as well as support on monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting periods
- Conduct audits of the client’s existing digital marketing efforts, developing strategies, PoV and tactics for optimization
- Develop relevant analytics reports, including analysis and recommendations across all relevant channels for defined programs
- Work closely with our creative team to ideate holistic marketing campaigns and provide media-specific creative approaches and recommendations
- Provide expert support on client pitches from deck development, scoping, and presentation
- Provide mentorship to junior, intermediate, and senior level media buyers as well as account managers
- Stay up to date with industry news and trends and provide knowledge sharing to the team
- Work closely with media producers to provide insights and recommendations to improve campaign strategy and performance
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years working in paid media capacity, in-house or at an agency
- 4+ years extensive experience with paid search through Google Ads (Microsoft Ads is a bonus)
- 4+ years extensive experience with paid social (across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc)
- Experience executing and optimizing Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn campaigns
- 3+ years display and video experience
- Programmatic experience/knowledge
- YouTube and GDN experience
- Knowledge and in-depth experience with remarketing and custom audience targeting and building
- In-depth experience with building full funnel marketing strategies and being able to speak to how everything works together
- Extensive experience with executing and optimizing Ecommerce campaigns and strategies (Facebook Shopping, Shopify, Google Shopping)
- Experience with goal tracking across platforms as well as through GA and GTM
- Google Data Studios Experience or knowledge
- Experience working with Google Analytics and pulling reports
- Be able to use data to drive decision making to support our clients needs
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking and leading client/project meetings
- Experience leading new business pitches from concept to execution as well as scoping out media projects
- Ability to maintain job performance and a positive attitude in a quickly growing and evolving company
- Ability to pivot quickly and recommend new processes where needed
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
Here at AntiSocial Solutions, we are committed to building an environment where our employees continuously feel included, valued and heard. Diversity is our creative strength and it’s a combination of our unique experiences and perspectives that make for some of the best problem-solving. The result? Creativity, growth and innovation. We strongly encourage all applicants, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or gender identity to apply.
Thank you for taking the time to apply with the Thinkingbox family! Please remember to include your resume and links to your online portfolio with your application (if applicable). Due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to contact everyone who applies. Do note however that all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities.