AntiSocial Solutions – Production /
Who We Are
AntiSocial Solutions is a full-service digital marketing agency made up of people who love to create. Our work spans industries; we produce cinematic media pieces and conceptual campaigns for great brands across the globe. As a division of Thinkingbox, we have offices located in Vancouver, Toronto, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Los Angeles.
You’ll be joining a truly diverse, international, and supremely talented group of people who craft campaigns and provide solutions for the world’s top brands. We love our culture and the natural collaboration that happens in and around our five offices, from dog parties to happy hour Fridays, we maintain a vibrant work environment. However, for one month a year we encourage our people to explore the world. Try working from another office or even the beaches of Bali and expand your worldview, then bring that experience back to the team.
We’re looking for a kick-ass Project Manager, who has excellent client management skills and hands-on experience managing digital and/or social campaigns, including content across all social platforms. You are able to own projects in an inclusive-yet-decisive way, with respect for creative. You will need to hit the ground running and have a genuine passion for working in a face-paced studio environment. The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented, strategically-minded, able to analyze opportunities, foresee challenges, and handle multiple projects concurrently.
What You'll Be Doing
- Drive digital and/or social projects from initial concept to delivery across multiple platforms
- Apply creative and strategic thinking to projects in collaboration with your team
- Develop, document and manage project parameters including scope, schedule, budgets
- Manage, motivate, and ensure thorough communication with all stakeholders, including teams of creatives, developers, vendors, suppliers and contractors
- Proactively communicate with clients about production recommendations, risks, challenges, solutions and closely manage expectations
- Monitor budgets, establish project plans and processes to avoid scope creep, budget overages, or efficiency issues
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Constantly identify project risks, requirements, and opportunities
- Work collaboratively with other producers and support the Director of Production and MD in various administrative tasks
What You'll Bring
- Minimum 4 years industry experience in a digital or social agency
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding relationship-building and client management skills
- Experience managing multiple people and projects, in person and remotely, is a must
Here at AntiSocial Solutions, we are committed to building an environment where our employees continuously feel included, valued and heard. Diversity is our creative strength and it’s a combination of our unique experiences and perspectives that make for some of the best problem-solving. The result? Creativity, growth and innovation. We strongly encourage all applicants, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or gender identity to apply.
Thank you for taking the time to apply with the Thinkingbox family! Please remember to include your resume and links to your online portfolio with your application (if applicable). Due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to contact everyone who applies. Do note however that all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities!