Associate Creative Director
AntiSocial Solutions – Creative /
Who We Are
Hi! We’re AntiSocial Solutions, a full-service digital marketing agency made up of people who love to create. Our work spans industries; we produce cinematic media pieces and conceptual campaigns for great brands across the globe. As a division of Thinkingbox, we have offices located in Vancouver, Toronto, New York City, Salt Lake City, Portland, and Los Angeles.
At AntiSocial, you’ll be joining a diverse and talented group of people who craft campaigns and provide solutions for the world’s top brands. We love our culture and the natural collaboration that happens in and around our five offices, from dog parties to happy hour Fridays, we maintain a vibrant work environment. However, for one month a year we encourage our people to explore the world. Try working from another office or even the beaches of Bali and expand your worldview, then bring that experience back to the team.
Antisocial is on the search for an Associate Creative Director to join our award-winning team in Vancouver! We are looking for an individual who believes in the power of social media and how it can touch customers to move mountains for our clients. With creating award winning work top of mind and a track record to prove it, this person is comfortable both creating and managing. Your voice and vision will play a pivotal part of the creative process as you work alongside the team to bring our client's stories, voice and vision, to life. With a portfolio heavily dipped in the craft side of branding, graphic design, and video / photography shoots, you'll offer production knowledge and design skills, turn creative connections into living breathing projects, oversee creative projects from start-to-finish, all whilst assisting the creative director in managing the creative team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build strong client relationships through creative ideation & support
- Determine skills and timing needed to achieve a successful socially-led campaign
- Accountable for producing assets that deliver on the defined creative strategy
- Establish art style and tone, and ensure cohesion across the campaign
- Assist the creative director in overseeing and providing daily management and quality control of the creative output, always ensuring consistency
- Develop, articulate and conceptualize ideas to team and client
- Support with new business pitches, proposal development, and project initiation
- Assist the creative director in managing day-to-day operations of the design team, including setting priorities, assigning resources, and ensuring project goals are achieved
- Promote a culture of feedback, innovation, and teamwork
- Update knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years’ professional visual design experience
- A minimum of 2+ years’ of art direction experience, creative direction, and campaign strategic development
- Creative tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma (video production tools a bonus)
- Experience with video & photography shoots from scripts, pre-production, equipment and onset tasks
- Working with copywriters and understanding the creative dance between copy and art
- Experience in bringing a project from brief to completion
- Keen interest in design trends and outstanding attention to detail
- Leadership experience including mentoring and team management
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
Here at Antisocial, we are committed to building an environment where our employees continuously feel included, valued and heard. Diversity is our creative strength and it’s a combination of our unique experiences and perspectives that make for some of the best problem-solving. The result? Creativity, growth and innovation. We strongly encourage all applicants, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or gender identity to apply.
Thank you for taking the time to apply with the Antisocial family. Please remember to include your resume and links to your online portfolio with your application (if applicable). Due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to contact everyone who applies. Do note however that all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities!