AntiSocial Solutions – Client Services /
Who We Are
AntiSocial Solutions is a full-service digital marketing agency made up of people who love to create. Our work spans industries; we produce cinematic media pieces and conceptual campaigns for great brands across the globe. As a division of Thinkingbox, we have offices located in Vancouver, Toronto, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Los Angeles.
You’ll be joining a truly diverse, international, and supremely talented group of people who craft campaigns and provide solutions for the world’s top brands. We love our culture and the natural collaboration that happens in and around our five offices, from dog parties to happy hour Fridays, we maintain a vibrant work environment. However, for one month a year we encourage our people to explore the world. Try working from another office or even the beaches of Bali and expand your worldview, then bring that experience back to the team.
AntiSocial Solutions is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our award-winning team in Toronto! As our Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our current and prospective clients, lead client acquisition and sales repping initiatives, specifically direct-to-brand. Acting as the main point of contact, you will be the voice of our clients within the agency, as you’ll possess a thorough understanding of our client’s business and objectives, ensuring that all requirements are reflected throughout the content creation process!
What You'll Be Doing
- Work closely with clients and internal teams to ensure a thorough understanding of the client’s business goals and objectives and ensuring that all requirements are met throughout the campaign and content creation process
- Oversight of multiple campaigns and regular liaising with the team to ensure the progress of each campaign and flagging any suggestions/concerns to the team
- Stay close to key contacts over email, phone or face-to-face meetings while providing recommendations and identifying new business opportunities at every stage of the campaign
- Identifying opportunities for organic account growth and building roadmaps for achieving growth results
- Support producers with managing client requirements, communications and balancing project schedules and budget
- Act as a leader for social media marketing, content creation, creative ideation whilst contributing to a culture of excellence around creative use of social media in advertising and marketing
- Ensure project profitability for each outgoing deliverable or retainer
- Supporting with annual planning sessions with clients to ensure we’re acting as a strategic partner with an eye on further business changes and needs
- Offering support across each client you may work on, ensuring team is supported and delivering exceptional work
- Provide senior management with reports on performance, team and project status, and upcoming opportunities.
- Monitor capacity of team members and adapt to change, with a close eye of risk assessment and mitigation
- Regular tracking of team hours through Harvest/Forecast
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to help grow/mitigate risk on the client
- Having strategic conversations with clients to ensure we are working on the right work to achieve business results
- Providing recommendations for ensuring we are maintaining a high standard of client servicing
- Proactive account planning and working with clients on future scope
What You'll Bring
- 4+ years of account management and sales experience at a digital agency
- Knowledge and passion for the social and digital world
- Paid media experience is a considered an asset
- A proven track record of hitting sales targets and delivering consistent revenue
- Exceptional organizational skills, able to independently manage multiple campaigns to an extremely high standard, in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with pitching and selling ideas to clients, and ability to present confidently to stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tailor communications and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
- Outstanding leadership skills with a can-do attitude
Here at AntiSocial Solutions, we are committed to building an environment where our employees continuously feel included, valued and heard. Diversity is our creative strength and it’s a combination of our unique experiences and perspectives that make for some of the best problem-solving. The result? Creativity, growth and innovation. We strongly encourage all applicants, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or gender identity to apply.
Thank you for taking the time to apply with the Thinkingbox family! Please remember to include your resume and links to your online portfolio with your application (if applicable). Due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to contact everyone who applies. Do note however that all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities!