Senior Influencer Strategist
AntiSocial Solutions – Influencer Strategy /
Who We Are
Hi! We’re AntiSocial Solutions, a full-service digital marketing agency made up of people who love to create. Our work spans industries; we produce cinematic media pieces and conceptual campaigns for great brands across the globe. As a division of Thinkingbox, we have offices located in Vancouver, Toronto, New York City, Salt Lake City, Portland, and Los Angeles. At AntiSocial, you’ll be joining a diverse and talented group of people who craft campaigns and provide solutions for the world’s top brands. We love our culture and the natural collaboration that happens in and around our five offices, from dog parties to happy hour Fridays, we maintain a vibrant work environment. However, for one month a year we encourage our people to explore the world. Try working from another office or even the beaches of Bali and expand your worldview, then bring that experience back to the team.
AntiSocial Solutions is currently on the lookout for an inspired and creative Senior Influencer Strategist to join our award-winning team in Vancouver! As our Senior Influencer Strategist, you will be responsible for supporting the growth, build out and development of AntiSocials’ approach to influencer strategy. You’ll lead the strategic and creative thinking for clients, providing them with influencer recommendations, developing quarterly campaigns (as well as alway-on influencer and creator strategies, finding new opportunities) to match our client’s marketing objectives, vision, and goals.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage and implement the strategic and creative thinking for clients, providing them with influencer recommendations
- Lead content creation for influencer-related social media content and monthly integrated social campaigns:, Production support on content shoots; work with the Producers to execute all shoots with the content team from concept to completion
- Lead and communicate execution, strategy, and goals with the Social Strategists and Associate Social Strategists
- Ideate, concept and pitch proposals and plans for influencer activations including case studies, developing growth strategies, content framework and toolkits
- Prepare dashboard reports to monitor organic influencer content in the market, outcomes of campaigns, general metrics on performance, overall return on investment and any specific client requests to inform best practices and recommendations
- Contribute to the development of influencer content strategies, paid media strategies and optimization as well as measurement plans
- Identify new business opportunities and/or identify key areas of improvement to meet strategic objectives
- Manage multiple influencer projects ensuring budget alignment and regular reporting
- Stay on top of influencer trends including top and up and coming influencers, social media advancements and relevant campaigns
- Assist the Producers with quarterly meetings for each account to determine wins, losses, direction, and opportunities for influencer strategy
- Support the Influencer marketing team in building out and the development of AntiSocials’ approach to influencer strategy.
- Contributing to the development of influencer content strategies, paid media strategies and optimization as well as measurement plans
- Keep up-to-date with the latest in industry updates and trends
What You'll Bring
- A minimum of 5+ years of previous experience in a social strategy role within an agency (advertising, PR etc.) with exposure to influencer marketing
- Strong client-facing and presentation skills, and ability communicate with all levels of an organization
- Creative copywriting experience for social media campaigns
- Experience engaging and interacting with business owners and speaking with key decision makers
- Motivation to learn and improve a customer's experience and bring those insights into campaigns and educate internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to foster strong cross-department collaboration
- Focused on analytics and numbers, and how that translates to an overall strategy
- Experience in working in at least 3-4 different market verticals (ie. tech, travel, retail, CPG, Lifestyle etc)
- Previous experience (or a strong desire to learn) in creating a programmatic process for influencer marketing strategy
- Experience in running influencer campaigns across TikTok, Instagram and Facebook, with experience in Youtube, Twitch, Discord an added bonus
Here at AntiSocial Solutions, we are committed to building an environment where our employees continuously feel included, valued and heard. Diversity is our creative strength and it’s a combination of our unique experiences and perspectives that make for some of the best problem-solving. The result? Creativity, growth and innovation. We strongly encourage all applicants, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or gender identity to apply.
Thank you for taking the time to apply with the Thinkingbox family! Please remember to include your resume and links to your online portfolio with your application. Due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to contact everyone who applies. Do note however that all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities!