AntiSocial Solutions – Social Strategy /
Who We Are
Hi! We’re AntiSocial Solutions, a full-service digital marketing agency made up of people who love to create. Our work spans industries; we produce cinematic media pieces and conceptual campaigns for great brands across the globe. As a division of Thinkingbox, we have offices located in Vancouver, Toronto, New York City, Salt Lake City, Portland, and Los Angeles.
At AntiSocial, you’ll be joining a diverse and talented group of people who craft campaigns and provide solutions for the world’s top brands. We love our culture and the natural collaboration that happens in and around our five offices, from dog parties to happy hour Fridays, we maintain a vibrant work environment. However, for one month a year we encourage our people to explore the world. Try working from another office or even the beaches of Bali and expand your worldview, then bring that experience back to the team.
AntiSocial is looking to hire a passionate Social Strategist who will champion client accounts and devise unique social strategies for global brands. The role involves developing quarterly campaigns to match the client’s marketing objectives, vision, and goals. This includes the development of the account’s branding, tonality, aesthetic, content planning, and creative copywriting. The Social Strategist is an intermediate level position in the Social Media Strategy Department and these team members are able to communicate effectively in a client-facing position with confidence.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop content plans for promotions and marketing focuses
- Work closely on the execution, strategy, and goals with both Social Strategists and Associate Social Strategists
- Monitor and report project risks to the Associate Director of Social Strategy
- Ideate monthly integrated social campaigns
- Lead content creation for social media content: Create Pulse sheets, Production support on content shoots; work with the Producers to execute all shoots with the content team from concept to completion.
- Ensure all work meets the quality standards of the company, client, and expectations
- Create monthly reports for social media with highlights, campaign details, and any specific client requests.
- Create client case studies and decks to support business development
- Develop content plans for allocation of promotional budget
- Assist the Producers with quarterly meetings for each account to determine wins, losses, direction, and opportunities
What You'll Bring
- Social Media Management (2-3+ years)
- Experience with social listening
- Studied communications, journalism or marketing or possess relevant industry-specific knowledge and experience
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Mastery of posting for the following social platforms: Facebook, Instagram TikTok and Twitter
Here at AntiSocial Solutions, we are committed to building an environment where our employees continuously feel included, valued and heard. Diversity is our creative strength and it’s a combination of our unique experiences and perspectives that make for some of the best problem-solving. The result? Creativity, growth and innovation. We strongly encourage all applicants, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or gender identity to apply.
Thank you for taking the time to apply with the Thinkingbox family! Please remember to include your resume and links to your online portfolio with your application (if applicable). Due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to contact everyone who applies. Do note however that all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities!