Paid Social Media Marketing Associate - THINX + Icon
New York, New York
THINX, Inc – Marketing
THINX, Inc. is a growing, agile team of go-getters who value opinions of all shapes and sizes. Your unique presence will make an immediate impact on the company's bottom line and contribute to our long-term success (we've big plans underway!).
We are seeking a Paid Social Media Associate to join our team and work on two dynamic brands that are revolutionizing the retail and CPG markets. The Social Media Associate will oversee the buying and be involved with the planning for our social media efforts.
- Work as day to day business owner for Facebook.
- Oversee budgets, account flighting, and day-to-day optimizations
- Partner with creative team to develop new ad assets to tests
- Forecasting around performance
- Assist VP of Marketing with paid strategy and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years of media buying, planning, and recommendations
- Demonstrated experience with buying and planning across multiple platforms - heavy emphasis on Facebook.
- Experience using paid social as an integrated component of larger marketing mix.
- Experience working with an e-commerce client
- Data-driven mindset.
- Experience using third party analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, Heap, Looker, etc. a plus
- Enjoy working in a start-up environment
THINX mission is to create the most innovative period solutions that empower our people and sustain our planet, while breaking taboos about menstruation and reproductive health everywhere. Our innovation in period-proof underwear has been recognized by top industry publications, such as Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2017, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Most Brilliant Companies of 2016, and TIME Magazine’s Top 25 Inventions of 2015.
Icon is on a mission to eliminate anxiety and raise awareness of pelvic floor health for the 1-in-3 women who pee a little when they run, jump, dance, cough, or sneeze. Our patented pee-proof underwear let ladies kick panty-liners (and the lame stigma of bladder leaks) to the curb. Created by the same team that brought you THINX, Icon's innovative underwear are absorbent, washable, and a *wee* bit sexy. Equally committed to helping sisters around the world, through a partnership with the Fistula Foundation, every pair of Icon sold helps fund life-changing surgeries for women in developing countries