Email Marketing Associate - THINX + Icon
New York, New York
THINX, Inc – Marketing
THINX, inc. is seeking a Email Marketing Associate to join our team and work on two dynamic brands that are revolutionizing the retail and CPG markets. The Email Marketing Associate will oversee the communication flows for our brands.
Are you're a data-driven marketer? Come strategize with our Digital Marketing Team as we lead the charge in crafting the right messages and use the correct channels to reach our target audiences. Our job is to understand what’s working and what isn’t and drive those changes. Predictions and testing is the name of our game
- Manage company's ESP (Sendgrid), audience segmentation tool (Simon Data), and all Email campaigns and cadences.
- Edit existing templates with HTML and CSS and work with tech team where/when necessary to create new templates.
- Build email performance reporting in Google Analytics and/or Heap for all emails with ability to draw key insights from prior sends.
- Partner with creative team to develop new assets and copy to test
- Assist VP of Marketing with strategy and recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience managing Email marketing campaigns and using an ESP.
- Experience using Sendgrid a plus.
- Experience creating personalized e-mail flows based on consumer behavior a plus.
- Knowledge of trends in e-mail marketing and how we can stay ahead of the curve.
- Strong HTML and CSS skills.
- Enjoy working in a start-up environment
- You believe in our mission of social change around topics that were previously taboo.
- You are comfortable talking about periods and pee.
THINX mission is to create the most innovative period solutions that empower our people and sustain our planet, while breaking taboos about menstruation and reproductive health everywhere. Our innovation in period-proof underwear has been recognized by top industry publications, such as Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2017, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Most Brilliant Companies of 2016, and TIME Magazine’s Top 25 Inventions of 2015.
Icon is on a mission to eliminate anxiety and raise awareness of pelvic floor health for the 1-in-3 women who pee a little when they run, jump, dance, cough, or sneeze. Our patented pee-proof underwear lets ladies kick panty-liners (and the lame stigma of bladder leaks) to the curb. Created by the same team that brought you THINX, Icon's innovative underwear are absorbent, washable, and a *wee* bit sexy. Equally committed to helping sisters around the world, through a partnership with the Fistula Foundation, every pair of Icon sold helps fund life-changing surgeries for women in developing countries.