Director/Senior Manager, Acquisition
San Francisco, California
We’re looking for a data-driven director/senior manager to lead and drive new customer acquisition efforts at one of the fastest growing brands in America.
This is an entrepreneurial and hands-on role responsible for shaping our customer acquisition strategy and execution. You are both strategic and hands-on, love a good challenge, are passionate for testing and learning, and have a track-record of delivering ROI, data-driven results.
- Lead and manage customer acquisition and retention strategies across multiple channels, including Facebook, SEM, Display, Pinterest etc.
- Lay out an optimization roadmap for various channels, including creative, targeting and bidding, UX
- Keep ThirdLove at the forefront of innovation by identifying, testing, and scaling new marketing channels and strategies
- Manage relationships and day-to-day operations with partners and vendors
- Collaborate and iterate with analytics, product management, engineering, and creative teams
- Oversee rigorous creative testing and optimization to maximize media spend
- Effectively allocate and manage a 7-figure monthly advertising budget
- Manage, motivate, teach and develop a team of marketing associates
- Effectively analyze and report metrics to the leadership team
- You have at least 7-10 years of experience managing customer acquisition for an eCommerce company
- You have solid experience and knowledge of multi-channel consumer marketing strategies with an emphasis on direct response marketing
- You’re highly analytical with experience in a rigorous performance data environment
- You’re an expert in Facebook advertising with experience scaling campaigns in a high growth environment
- You have hands-on experience managing SEM campaigns
- You have at least 3 years of people management experience
- You are both right brained and left brained, can think big picture and have the ability to execute
- You’re an expert on Google Analytics and other web analytics tools
- You are self-motivated, energetic, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, results and deadline driven environment
- You have a BA/BS degree (MBA preferred) in Economics, Marketing, or similar field
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches
- Quarterly product allotment
- Member of AnyPerk, offering many special discounts
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage and chiropractor visits
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand designing bras with real women in mind. Instead of using standard industry measurements, we developed proprietary half-cup sizes based on thousands of real women’s measurements. For us, it's not just about the bra — it's about how you feel in it.
We’re a growing team of designers, operations experts, mobile and web engineers, and marketers in San Francisco’s Design District. Through our combined expertise and passion, we strive every day to deliver elegant design and brilliant solutions to difficult-to-solve problems.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and dynamic, with a passionate dedication to creating beautiful products and great user experiences. We are funded by a long list of tier 1 VCs, celebrity angels, and strategic investors. Just a few ThirdLove perks include lunches, fun team outings, a fully stocked organic kitchen, health care, equity and, to top it all off, in-office chiropractic!
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with ThirdLove may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.