Associate Manager, Broadcast Media
San Francisco, California
If you love the world of ecommerce and are passionate about traditional and emerging offline channels, the associate manager of broadcast media role could be perfect for you. ThirdLove is one of the fastest growing brands in America and we’re looking for someone who is both a self-starter and a team player to join our dynamic growth marketing team. The right candidate is both analytical and creative, and has experience driving the acquisition of new customers and improving the retention of current customers through offline mediums.
In this role, you’ll have a direct impact on revenue and growth, be a key player in growing the ThirdLove brand, and have exposure to multiple key marketing channels. You will oversee our offline channel portfolio and evaluate new and emerging mediums to test. You will have a strong focus on daily results while also developing longer-term tactics and strategies to drive the growth of the business. The right candidate is excited to join a fast-paced team, eager to learn, and hungry to make an impact early in their career.
- Grow a world-class offline & broadcast media program, scaling existing programs across radio, podcast, TV, OOH and print
- Drive strategy for media buys to support evergreen and campaign-specific acquisition initiatives and lead negotiations with key vendors and partners
- Constantly assess new growth opportunities, evaluating them for fit against strategic goals and performance criteria
- Partner with the analytics team to build dashboards, identify trends in performance, and refine attribution methodology for our offline channels
- Work closely with the brand, copy & creative teams developing briefs and providing creative recommendations to optimize performance across channels
- Help define internal best practices for existing offline channels, and support initiatives to push the performance boundaries of traditional media while building a compelling brand
- 2-3 years of experience in a highly analytical marketing role. Prior high-growth startup, e-commerce, or performance marketing experience preferred
- Prior media buying experience across offline or digital channels required
- A passion for podcasts, TV, radio, OOH and print campaigns - you always have a pulse on the latest happening in the space and an eye on other innovative brands
- An effective communicator, you can hold your own in a negotiation
- An expert in Excel and are comfortable performing data analysis and visualization
- You are comfortable extrapolating from data, mitigating risk, and working through uncertainty
- Exposure to measurement tools including Google Analytics, Looker, and Heap
- A keen interest in the digital advertising world—fast-paced and constantly-evolving, fueled by data-driven decisions and a desire to try whatever is new
- Strong project/time-management skills, and the ability to multitask between a mix of short-term and long-term projects, involving multiple teams and marketing partners
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Adaptable, fast learner with an eye for details and impeccable communication skills
- Equal parts analytical and creative; owning projects from conceptualization to analysis
- Last but not least: a sense of humor, positive “can-do” attitude, and fun to work with
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches
- Quarterly product allotment
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage and chiropractor visits
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand designing bras with real women in mind. Instead of using standard industry measurements, we developed proprietary half-cup sizes based on thousands of real women’s measurements. For us, it's not just about the bra — it's about how you feel in it.
We’re a growing team of designers, operations experts, mobile and web engineers, and marketers in San Francisco’s Design District. Through our combined expertise and passion, we strive every day to deliver elegant design and brilliant solutions to difficult-to-solve problems.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and dynamic, with a passionate dedication to creating beautiful products and great user experiences. We are funded by a long list of tier 1 VCs, celebrity angels, and strategic investors. Just a few ThirdLove perks include lunches, fun team outings, a fully stocked organic kitchen, health care, equity and, to top it all off, in-office chiropractic!
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with ThirdLove may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.