Mgr/Sr. Mgr, Lifecycle Marketing
San Francisco, California
Do you love developing strategies and executing programs that segment, activate, grow and retain customers? We’re looking for a very analytical Manager of Email/Retention Marketing to lead the strategic development, testing and optimization of our email and CRM programs.
- Own and execute a customer lifecycle marketing strategy to drive repeat sales and customer lifetime value primarily via email, but also considering other channels including direct mail, text and referrals
- Develop high-level email strategy and testing plan to drive triggered emails, audience segmentation and communication cadence, and establish and monitor best practices for email design and data hygiene
- Create and optimize a new loyalty program to drive repeat rates and customer LTV
- Perform customer analysis, segment customers into meaningful and actionable cohorts, conduct A/B and multivariate tests, establish reporting infrastructure, track and analyze performance, and communicate results
- 5+ years of Marketing experience in email and customer segmentation, ideally for an eCommerce brand
- Hands-on experience with a marketing cloud or email service provider platform
- Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to scrutinize large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives (including both quantitative and qualitative data)
- Familiarity with testing methodology and desire to drive results through analytics
- You have a successful track-record of developing marketing strategies, executing, measuring, and delivering on performance targets
- You have strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
- You possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset and consumer empathy and you have a dedication to great consumer experiences
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly-fluid environment
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches
- Quarterly product allotment
- Member of AnyPerk, offering many special discounts
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage and chiropractic
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand designing bras with real women in mind. Instead of using standard industry measurements, we developed proprietary half-cup sizes based on thousands of real women’s measurements. For us, it's not just about the bra — it's about how you feel in it.
We’re a growing team of designers, operations experts, mobile and web engineers, and marketers in San Francisco’s Design District. Through our combined expertise and passion, we strive every day to deliver elegant design and brilliant solutions to difficult-to-solve problems.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and dynamic, with a passionate dedication to creating beautiful products and great user experiences. We are funded by a long list of tier 1 VCs, celebrity angels, and strategic investors. Just a few ThirdLove perks include lunches, fun team outings, a fully stocked organic kitchen, health care, equity and, to top it all off, in-office chiropractic!
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with ThirdLove may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.