Franklin, TN /
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join the fast-growing Thnks organization as a Marketing Director. This individual will partner closely with their revenue counterparts in the Sales & Customer Experience teams on a daily basis while coordinating with other organizational functions including the Operations and Product teams to align and prioritize marketing’s maximum impact to instigate new customer growth and drive more frequent current customer activity. In this role, you will spearhead the strategic development and activation of all paid, earned, and owned media to support all aspects of brand and customer growth. You’ll oversee an internal team and outside partners (Media, Creative, Experiential, Social etc.) to plan and activate all marketing initiatives for Thnks.
Our ideal candidate will be excited to work with a passionate team who will support your efforts and
provide you with the knowledge and trust to build out a proactive marketing function for our fast-paced entrepreneurial brand. We’re looking for someone with exceptional organizational skills, who is highly detail-oriented and who thrives in a busy and fast work environment. We are a highly collaborative team passionate about creating a supportive and dynamic work environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Craft and execute strategic marketing plans, content and PR/Social that elevate the Thnks brand, perception, consideration and utilization
● Drive new and endemic growth through marketing strategy and tactics
● Be a mentor and service leader to the organization
● Partner with Sales and Customer Experience leadership to plan and ensure revenue success
● Drive operational efficiency across the company to ensure scalability of the marketing function
● Conduct general market research to keep abreast of industry trends and competitor’s marketing movements
● Supervising the team of internal and external resources
NECESSARY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
● Proven experience as Marketing Director
● Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing, advertising or media
● 8+ years’ experience in a B2B marketing, growth marketing or marketing leadership role.
● Excellent written communication and copywriting skills with attention to detail.
● Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to identify opportunities for the business.
● Excellent knowledge of the B2B technology landscape.
● Strong time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
● Salesforce/HubSpot experience and knowledge required.
● Clearly communicating strategic opportunities to grow the business through marketing strategy utilizing paid, earned, and owned tactics
● Strongly supporting business intelligence and gleaning best insights to strive results
● Exceptional attention to detail, organization skills, and multi-tasking capabilities
● Ability to be flexible and be a team player
● Always curious and proactively ask questions – understand the overall impact of your work
● Don’t be afraid to fail - but fail fast in order to succeed faster
● Be a great listener
● Be confident, clear, and precise in correspondence