Project Manager - Amazon Integrations
Brand Operations – Integrations /
Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the world’s most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
We’ve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. That’s why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push what’s possible to get us there. And if you fail, it’s cool—we know you’ll grow spectacularly. What matters is that you’re helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
The Project Manager role will oversee the brand acquisition process from start to finish, including planning, execution, and operational transition of M&A integration projects. This role helps Thrasio set up the foundation for our new brands to ensure a seamless transition with each acquisition.
Some Key Responsibilities Include:
- Partner with the international expansion teams to grow our portfolio of brands globally and develop our emerging markets.
- Serve as the escalation point for integration activities between all parties (buyer and target), ensuring succinct communication, unified efforts, and clarity around objectives.
- Track deadlines, dependencies, decisions, and action items to ensure continuous progress in the acquisition and migration processes.
- Drive project commitments and maintain clear chains of accountability across both the PM and the relevant internal teams involved in the acquisition and onboarding of a brand.
- Day-to-day tasks include partnering with M&A to understand the whole scope of the business - including but not limited to financial, legal, supply chain, and employee operations - and develop a seamless and frictionless plan to integrate.
- Anticipate changes and bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical and operational constraints.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential integration crises, and devise contingency plans.
What You Bring to the Party:
- 4+ years experience in project management, preferably focused around business acquisitions and integration
- Comprehensive knowledge in supply chain management is preferred
- In-depth knowledge of how a Project Management software can be leveraged in the acquisition lifecycle
- Can navigate complex issues from various sources while finding simple solutions
- Effective planning and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize, negotiate, and problem solve
- Execute under accelerated timeframes and quickly adapt to changing priorities in a complex environment
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills, with the ability to convey ideas clearly
- Previous experience in an e-commerce company helpful
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.