Full Stack Developer
Product and Development
ThreeKit is a fast-growing company spearheading the booming 3D configuration-for-ecommerce market, with international clients from an eclectic blend of industries — from savvy startups to Fortune 500 enterprises.You may not recognize the ThreeKit brand by name, but you’ve almost certainly seen our work. Our software has been used on hundreds of websites, video games, and films. Our tech was featured in the recently-released Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) by our client, Industrial Light and Magic (we’ve even been on the long list for Academy Awards).
ThreeKit is seeking an energetic and experienced Full Stack Developer to design, build, and deploy new and disruptive web based solutions for 3D ecommerce. The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for working with the emerging products team to manage the end to end process of bringing products from idea to reality. The Full Stack Developer will analyze requirements, choose the technology stack, design and implement scalable solutions, and deploy software that customers love. This role will collaborate with the innovation team - which includes experts from several disciplines, including 3D, backend and ecommerce - to develop web applications and user interfaces to manage and distribute 3D assets. This senior role will support the rapid growth of ThreeKit through the launch of new products.
- Analyze and choose the correct technology for a given specification
- Design and implement front-end, back-end, database, and API solutions
- Work with modern technologies and frameworks
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to deliver new products
- 3+ years experience working on large-scale, complex web applications
- 3+ years experience with Object-oriented language (C#, C++, Python, VB.NET, Ruby, Objective-C)
- 3+ years experience contributing to analysis, design, and implementation of APIs, Web Applications, and databases
- Comfortable in a Microservices, cloud-based environment
- Understanding of common software design patterns
- Proven ability to architect connected and scalable systems.
- Mobile web development and responsive web design experience
- Understanding of web page performance and security
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Experience with cloud technologies such as GCP, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience working with design and mockup tools
- Experience working in a Continuous Deployment pipeline
- Experience with issues around internationalization and localization
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Technology or similar training
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!