Senior Sales Engineer
San Francisco, CA
We are seeking an energetic and experienced Solution Engineer to join the rapidly growing ThreeKit team. The Sales Engineer will be responsible for working with the sales team to support all technical aspects of selling the ThreeKit suite of software. A ThreeKit Solution Engineer will deliver compelling software demonstrations, participate in client-facing meetings and calls, respond to RFPs, work with clients to develop proof of concept demonstrations and will design, enhance, and maintain standard demonstration environments. This senior role will support the rapid growth in sales to achieve team and individual goals.
- Become an expert on the ThreeKit Enterprise platform
- Demonstrate ThreeKit platform capabilities
- Configure custom software demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Enhance standard software demonstrations for use by the TheeKit team
- Uncover customer goals and challenges
- Support client workshops and onsite meetings
- Support Sales and Marketing efforts at events
- Comfortably present in client facing environments
- Respond to RFI and RFP
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related work experience
- Familiarity with Enterprise IT systems, cloud applications, and web technologies
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Experience as a sales engineer or solution engineer in enterprise software
- Experience using 2D and 3D design tools (Autodesk, Solidworks, Maya, 3DS Max)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to turn a customer’s requirements into a supportable solution
- Programming experience a plus
ThreeKit is a fast-growing company spearheading the booming 3D configuration-for-ecommerce market, with dozens of international clients from an eclectic blend of industries — from savvy startups to Fortune 500 enterprises.
You may not recognize the ThreeKit brand by name, but you’ve almost certainly seen our work. Our software has been used on hundreds of websites, video games, and films. Our tech was featured in the recently-released Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) by our client, Industrial Light and Magic (we’ve even been on the long list for Academy Awards).