We are seeking an energetic problem solver to join the rapidly growing ThreeKit team. The Demo Engineer will be responsible for assisting the Sales and Solution Engineering efforts as a support resource and internal program manager. A ThreeKit Demo Engineer will assist Solution Engineers in developing custom demonstrations, respond to RFPs, create libraries of reusable technical components, provide project management support on demonstration development, work with support agencies, and will design, develop, deploy, and maintain standard demonstration environments. This entry level role will have an immediate impact supporting the rapid growth in sales and provide the opportunity to learn from a proven team and develop into a client-facing Solution Engineer.
- Become an expert on the ThreeKit Enterprise platform
- Assist Solution Engineers in design, development and deployment of custom demonstrations
- Configure the ThreeKit platform to meet specific needs of customers
- Manage standard demonstration environments used by the TheeKit team
- Support Sales and Marketing efforts at events
- Respond to RFI and RFP
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related work experience
- Familiarity with Enterprise IT systems, cloud applications, and web technologies
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Experience as a sales engineer or solution engineer in enterprise software
- Experience in software development is a plus
- Experience using 2D and 3D design tools (Autodesk, Solidworks, Maya, 3DS Max)
- Comfortable with third party APIs and Documentation
- Ability to integrate with e-Commerce applications (Hybris, Magento, Demandware, WooCommerce)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Experience using AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or Heroku
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
ThreeKit is a fast-growing company spearheading the booming 3D configuration-for-ecommerce market, with dozens of international clients from an eclectic blend of industries — from savvy startups to Fortune 500 enterprises.
You may not recognize the ThreeKit brand by name, but you’ve almost certainly seen our work. Our software has been used on hundreds of websites, video games, and films. Our tech was featured in the recently-released Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) by our client, Industrial Light and Magic (we’ve even been on the long list for Academy Awards).