Senior Director, Enterprise Demand Generation (NY)
New York City /
Thrive Global is the leading behavior change technology company helping individuals and companies reach peak performance. We’re leading the global conversation about well-being, performance, ending the stress and burnout epidemic, and creating tools and programs that help people go from knowing what to do to actually doing it.
We are seeking a Senior Director, Enterprise Demand Generation to own opportunity creation and pipeline across our suite of behavior-change products. In this role, you will grow and develop new business demand generation targets; design, launch, and iterate on programs that engage users and buyers across both enterprise and consumer-facing products and services; and work across teams to drive new growth for the business. The ideal candidate will bring creative marketing solutions, strong operational skills, and a proven track record of creating enterprise campaigns that drive results.
- Experiment, iterate and establish a repeatable enterprise demand generation strategy/process for F500/F2000 targets.
- Develop, refine and measure all enterprise acquisition platforms and consumer-facing user acquisition strategies; partner with the Data Science team to create a performance reporting structure that allows for quick pivots based on results.
- Own all campaign forecasting, budget, result measurement, and campaign refinement in partnership with Data Science teams to drive new opportunities and cultivate a healthy enterprise pipeline.
- Work across Sales, Events, and Product teams to understand upcoming business opportunities and leverage new launches to continue to grow the pipeline.
- Manage budget, performance, and client reporting for branded content campaigns
- Experience building, managing, and reporting on cross-platform campaigns to drive enterprise funnel for a SaaS-driven business
- Excellent data analysis and campaign measurement skills, including client-facing reporting as needed.
- Familiarity with marketing landing page CMS management, email launch clients and reporting tools to launch and maintain integrated marketing programs
- Cross-team experience with a proven ability to collaborate with product, engineering, sales
What We Offer
- Being part of a mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of people around the world
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy
- A human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits
- A competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision coverage + 401k program with company match
- Generous paid time-off programs
Thrive Global’s mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology. Recent science has shown that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. Thrive Global is committed to accelerating the culture shift that allows people to reclaim their lives and move from merely surviving to thriving.