Senior Product Manager
Los Angeles or Remote /
Technology – Product /
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
Thrive Market’s Product Management team is seeking a highly quantitative individual who will be an exceptional addition to our Product team. Our ideal candidate is passionate about delivering consumer facing e-commerce solutions through delivering a unique and world class shopping experience to our Thrive Market customers. With your experience, you will create, own, and ruthlessly prioritize key e-commerce product roadmap initiatives from inception to delivery while working with the executive team, key stakeholders, engineers, product design, and other cross-functional teams. You should love solving customer user experience problems and seeing new business opportunities utilizing qualitative and quantitative data through the empathetic lens of the user journey and by working closely with our Member Services department. To be successful in this role, you will need to be a data driven innovator, charismatic influencer, curious problem solver, and persuasive communicator. This is an opportunity to contribute and be apart of a revolutionary new way to bring healthy foods and natural goods at affordable prices to all our members.
- Effective roadmap management and diligently prioritize and communicate customer and business requirements to development and cross-functional teams while always aligned to business KPIs and company pillars
- Continually create project plans, presentations, and communication plans to leadership, key stakeholders, and development teams
- Evaluate end-to-end customer journeys and continually identify opportunities to improve the member engagement and retention experiences across desktop and native mobile applications
- Helming thoughtful experimentation across products to constantly improve the member experience through feedback and A/B testing
- Demonstrated ability to own projects, think big and influence across all levels of an organization to champion product lines
- Efficient in gathering and transforming business needs into product requirements and developing actionable and measurable programs for development and product design teams
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years of experience on native consumer mobile apps
- E-commerce experience is a must
- Extensive experience with A/B testing
- An understanding of SQL; you are able to pull your own data to create insights and discover trends from our users
- Driven by data and exceptional analytical skills; you know how to use both quantitative and qualitative data to build products
- Strong communication and storytelling skills with stakeholders in all departments
- Superior organization and project management skills with ability to juggle multiple projects, deadlines and communication lines
- Craft the product strategy for your area based on data, including transactional data, usage statistics, primary customer research, and industry analyst reports
- Affinity for the social mission of Thrive Market and a deep appreciation and empathy for the needs of the customer
- Subscription experience is a plus
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Competitive salary (DOE) + equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Stocked kitchen in our Thrive Market Home Office with Thrive Market products
- Yoga, meditation and other weekly events for mindfulness
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Learning & Development Training programs through Udemy
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
We're a community of more than 1Million + members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive work place that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
© Thrive Market 2022 All rights reserved.