Member Services Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
Wholesome products at wholesale prices. Thrive Market is a membership e-commerce platform on a mission to make the world’s highest quality natural and organic products affordable for every American family. For $60/year, Thrive Market members get access to their favorite healthy snacks, supplements, home, beauty, and baby products at 30-50% off retail value—all shipped to their front door. As part of our Thrive Gives initiative, each paid membership on the site also sponsors a free membership for a low-income family.
We're looking for Member Services Specialists who take joy in delighting customers and spreading the benefits of a healthy lifestyle. Our team is on the front lines talking to our members everyday about the value of the Thrive Market annual membership and helping members find the best products to fit their values. The right people for the job believe in our mission and thrive in a competitive and sales-oriented environment. To succeed in this role, you’ll need a passion for connecting with members and hitting weekly and monthly sales goals.
Compensation starts at $15 and is based on experience.
- Provide support and service to members via chat, phone, and email.
- Communicate the value of the Thrive Market membership and how it can help members lead a healthy lifestyle so that shoppers maintain their annual membership.
- Be a subject matter expert for Thrive Market’s product offerings and dietary values we support to offer cross-sell opportunities and improve AOV (average order value).
- Collect and communicate customer insights to the rest of the business to help improve Thrive Market’s offerings based on member feedback.
- Sales or Customer Retention Experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Previous use of Customer Relationship Management tools such as ZenDesk, Zipwire, Salesforce, etc. preferred
- Familiarity with Google Apps required
- Open availability is a plus- we are open from 5:15am-5pm Monday - Friday and 8am-4:30pm on weekends
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest in health and wellness preferred
Soft Skills Required
- Creative and analytical mind
- High‐energy with positive attitude
- Solid decision making skills
- Quick and empowered problem‐solving skills
- Strong attention‐to‐detail and critical thinker
- Genuine care for wellbeing of Thrive Market members