Member Retention Specialist
Los Angeles, CA
Wholesome products at wholesale prices. Thrive Market is a membership e-commerce platform on a mission to make the world’s highest quality natural and organic products affordable for every American family. For $60/year, Thrive Market members get access to their favorite healthy snacks, supplements, home, beauty, and baby products at 30-50% off retail value—all shipped to their front door. As part of our Thrive Gives initiative, each paid membership on the site also sponsors a free membership for a low-income family.
We're looking for Member Services Specialists who take joy in delighting customers and spreading the benefits of a healthy lifestyle. Our Retention team is on the front lines talking to our customers everyday about the value of the Thrive Market annual membership, so the right people for the job believe in our mission and thrive in a competitive and sales-oriented environment. To succeed in this role, you’ll need a passion for connecting with the customer and hitting weekly and monthly sales goals.
Starting wage is $15/hour.
Provide support and service to members via phone, email, and chat.
Communicate the value of the Thrive Market membership and how it can help members lead a healthy lifestyle so that shoppers maintain their annual membership.
Be a subject matter expert for Thrive Market’s product offerings and dietary values we support to offer up/cross-sell opportunities to improve AOV (average order value).
Collect and communicate customer insights to the rest of the business to help improve Thrive Market’s offerings based on member feedback.
Consistently perform, and be an example for your teammates.
- Sales or Customer Retention Experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Use of Customer Relationship Management tools such as ZenDesk, Zipwire, Salesforce, etc.
- Familiarity with Google Apps
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, spanning from 5:15 AM – 5 PM required
- Ability to work in an LAX area office
- Creative and analytical mind
- High‐energy with positive attitude
- Solid decision making skills
- Excellent problem‐solving skills
- Strong attention‐to‐detail and critical thinker
- Truly cares about customers
Soft Skills Required