Wilkes-Barre, PA /
Fullfillment – Fulfillment - Wilkes-Barre, PA /
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
At Thrive Market, we have fun, we love what we do and it shows by our expansive growth. Our Thrivers are the backbone of our success. With the continued growth of our Fulfillment Center in Hanover Township, PA, we have some exciting employment opportunities. Come experience all that we offer and Thrive along with us!
We currently have openings for a Mechanic II to join our amazing team where you'll be on the front lines supporting our building!
- Recognize problems and repair before breakdown occurs
- Maintain HVAC and 4 key components
- Repair dock door and maintenance
- Repair and maintain batteries and chargers
- Repair conveyor mechanic systems (belts, drives, tracking valve)
- Repair and maintenance of material handling equipment
- Repair lighting as needed
- Carpentry duties including framing, drywall and painting
- Promote strong team building supporting roles
- Have proactive problem solving & mechanical aptitude skills
- Ability and willingness to train othersHave the ability to communicate, make sound decisions, work well under moderate pressure
- Communicate preventative maintenance and repair opportunities as well as escalation of resources outside of normal hours when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) with previous education from accredited school, vo-tech, or other educational program
- 36 month minimum of previous facility maintenance experience
- Knowledge of 24v ac/dc control circuits
- Some plc experience but limited
- Electrical knowledge of 120v power & 277-480v power circuits
- Possess good basic hand tools in both standard and metric and proper hand tool operation and safety
- Welding experience-AC/DC, ARC, MIG, TIG
- Demonstrate fundamental basic use of digital multimeter functions
- Basic knowledge of motor starters and limited VFD experience
- Read and understand electrical schematics, pneumatic schematics and mechanical drawings
- Familiar with fire system and alarm system
- Follow LOTO (Lockout/Tagout) fundamentals and principles
- Metal fabrication skills
- Working at heights
- Frequently lifting up to 75 lbs
- Ability to bend, kneel and stoop for short periods
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Competitive pay + equity
- Multiple work schedules available
- Opportunities for advancement. We have programs that will start you on a path and train you along the way
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
- © Thrive Market 2023 All rights reserved
We're a community of more than 1 Million + members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
Feeling intimidated or hesitant about applying because you don’t meet every requirement? Studies prove that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs if they do not meet every single qualification. At Thrive Market, we believe in building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic culture. If you are excited about this role along with our mission and values, we sincerely encourage you to apply anyway! As the great Los Angeles King Wayne Gretzky said, “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” Take the shot!
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workplace that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Ensure your Thrive Market job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Thrive Market never seeks payment from job applicants. Thrive Market recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @thrivemarket.com email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.thrivemarket.com.