Wholesome products at wholesale prices. Thrive Market is a membership based e-commerce platform on a mission to make the world’s highest quality natural and organic products affordable for every American family. For $60/year, Thrive members get access to their favorite healthy snacks, supplements, home, beauty, and baby products at 30-50% off retail value—all shipped to their front door. As part of our Thrive Gives initiative, each paid membership on the site also sponsors a free membership for a low-income family.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who can help us maintain and test the platform that empowers thousands to eat and live healthier lives. Working closely with the engineering team, you will test, design and build automation solutions that will allow Thrive Market to operate at it’s best.
- Dictate, modify and adhere to product quality standards from beginning to end
- Work cross-functionally with engineering and design teams to identify test cases
- Identify, prioritize and document bugs
- Manual testing of our web based application
- Develop, implement and track automated testing (including regression and performance testing)
- 4+ years’ experience testing web applications
- 2+ years of automation experience using Ruby and Cucumber.
- In depth knowledge of QA methodologies and tools.
- Familiarity with Jenkins