Fulfillment Center Thriver
Wholesome products at wholesale prices. Thrive Market is a membership e-commerce platform on a mission to make the world’s highest quality natural and organic products affordable for every American family. For $60/year, Thrive members get access to their favorite healthy snacks, supplements, home, beauty, and baby products at 30-50% off retail value—all shipped to their front door. As part of our Thrive Gives initiative, each paid membership on the site also sponsors a free membership for a low-income family.
At Thrive Market, we have fun, we love what we do and it shows by our expansive growth. Our Thrivers are the backbone of our success and that success has created some exciting NEW employment opportunities for Fulfillment Center Thrivers in Batesville, IN. Come experience all that we have to offer and Thrive along with us!
We currently have openings for Fulfillment Center Thrivers to join our amazing team where you'll be on the front lines contributing to awesome member experiences! That same experience applies to co-workers, the community and our vendors.
What You'll Do...
- Stowing, scanning, picking, packing, loading, unloading, inspecting and auditing all with safety, accuracy and speed;
- Performing other duties as assigned, flexibly rotating to other departments and working extended hours, as necessary.
Who You Are....
- Honest with highest integrity;
- Dedicated to quality and high standards
- Supportive of values following policies and procedures
- Positive, ambitious, energetic, hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Team player valuing co-worker's opinions treating everyone with courtesy and respect
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively and take direction in English
- Dependable, responsible, reliable and mature
- An exceptional listener who is well organized and has an eye for detail;
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time, frequently reaching with hands and arms, twisting, bending, stooping, squatting, lifting and carrying, pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs.
What you've Accomplished...
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED);
- Prior logistics, fulfillment and/or industry experience preferred;
- Experience with hand-held scanners;
- An excellent work track record.
Position and environment requirements
- See and read labels on products, product containers and packages, and also follow electronic and/or paper order picking detail
- Repetitively lift cartons weighting 10 to 50 pounds
- Stand/walk for 8 to 12 hours a day
- Must be able to bend and/or squat to get to product in lower picking levels and must be able to reach at, or above shoulder level to get to product located in the higher picking locations
- May be exposed to fumes and odors on occasion
- Visual ability must have accurate depth perception
- Must have adequate hearing to hear warnings from powered vehicles, emergency alarms and announcements