Wholesome products at wholesale prices. Thrive Market is a membership e-commerce platform on a mission to make the world’s highest quality natural and organic products available for every American family. For $60/year, Thrive members get access to their favorite healthy snacks, supplements, home, beauty, and baby products at 30-50% off retail value—all shipped to their front door. As part of our Thrive Gives initiative, each paid membership on the site also sponsors a free membership for a low-income family.
We’re looking for a motivated and determined Partnership Associate to help grow our health and wellness influencer partnerships and spread the word about Thrive Market! Our affiliate partners and influencers range anywhere from hobbyist bloggers to professional publishers, but all believe in our mission and are excited to promote Thrive and grow our membership base. As a Partnership Associate, you will drive the top of the funnel by reaching out to prospective influencers, generating qualified influencer leads, and helping to close partnership deals and run promotions with the new partners that you land.
- Contact prospects by email and phone to qualify influencer leads and pitch the benefits of a Thrive partnership
- Prioritize qualified leads and partner with Directors to ensure we always have a healthy pipeline
- Nurture your pipeline of targeted prospects for near-term and long-term conversion
- Pitch and negotiate partnership deals
- Partner with influencers to run campaigns
- Manage and track leads using our CRM while maintaining accurate records
- Prioritize competing day-to-day activities to ensure all sales quotas and management objectives are met
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge of health and wellness industries to leverage in sales cycle
- Maintain contact with prospects to develop long term, growing relationships encouraging influencers to promote Thrive Market to their audiences
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Experience using a CRM or contact management system
- Be a hunter: you are hungry to expand our brand and grow with the company. We want you to be just as invested in our products and company as our customers are
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills – you will be owning the process and will vet high profile accounts