Trainer, Fulfillment Center (Inbound)
Reno, NV /
Fullfillment – Fulfillment - Reno, NV /
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
At Thrive Market, we have fun, we love what we do and it shows by our expansive growth. Our Thrivers are the backbone of our success.
With the continued growth of our Fulfillment Center in Reno, NV, we have some exciting employment opportunities. Come experience all that we offer and Thrive along with us!
We currently have an opening for a Fulfillment Trainer to join our amazing team in our Inbound Department where you'll conduct training for new and existing Thrivers and collaborate with leadership to ensure training programs meet the needs of the fulfillment center.
Monday - Thursday: 5:30AM - 4:00PM
Starting Pay: $20.00
- Train individuals in receiving, picking, packing, slotting, loading, replenishing functions and quality control
- Evaluate, document required paperwork, identify training needs and communicate to operations
- Teach, train and enforce SOP's for the development of warehouse staff
- Maintain a safe warehouse by following and promoting all safety rules
- Operate power industrial equipment as needed and attain appropriate certification (i.e., Genie Lift, Stand-up Forklift, Sit Down Forklift, Reach Truck, Walkie Rider)
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management, such as: cleaning activities and company tour to new employees
- Responsible for reading and following operating and/or written procedures to conduct assigned tasks safely and within standard time
- 3+ recent years of experience operating equipment such as, Forklift, Reach Truck, and Electric Pallet Jack
- 2 years of experience training in a team-oriented workplace (preferred)
- Good interpersonal relationship building, employee coaching and development skills
- Honest with the highest integrity, dedicated to quality and high standards
- Supportive of values following policies and procedures, who has good critical thinking skills and the ability to see the "big picture"
- Positive, ambitious, energetic and hardworking with a strong work ethic, who is well organized and has an eye for detail
- A team player valuing co-worker's opinions treating everyone with courtesy and respect
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively and take direction
- Excellent attendance and performance history
- Flexible schedule, with the ability to work various shifts and ability to work overtime based on staffing or FC business needs
- Ability to coach and develop team members to achieve company goals and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time, frequently reaching with hands and arms, twisting, bending, stooping, squatting, lifting and carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
BELONG TO A BETTER COMMUNITY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Competitive pay + equity
- Opportunities for advancement. We have programs that will start you on a path and train you along the way
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
We're a community of more than 1 Million + members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workplace that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist you.
© Thrive Market 2023 All rights reserved