Wholesome products at wholesale prices. Thrive Market is a membership e-commerce platform on a mission to make the world’s highest quality natural and organic products affordable for every American family. For $60/year, Thrive members get access to their favorite healthy snacks, supplements, home, beauty, and baby products at 30-50% off retail value—all shipped to their front door. As part of our Thrive Gives initiative, each paid membership on the site also sponsors a free membership for a low-income family.
We are looking for an ERP Manager to lead the implementation and own the NetSuite ERP system here at Thrive Market. In this role, you will have a tremendous opportunity to interact and work with teams and executives in a cross-functional manner to ensure that the implementation of our system is a success. Expectation and risks will be high, but so are the rewards, as this role is will be critical in helping Thrive Market scale and match growth.
- Operate as the liaison between executive management, finance, IT, third party vendors, and business leaders
- Support and provide leadership for all departmental projects.
- Monitor and contribute to application support resources to support projects and implementations while supporting multiple tasks and ad-hoc requests.
- Scope, analyze and drive netSuite projects, implementation and maintenance as required
- Direct, prepare, and maintain business requirement documents, project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, performance reporting, and other system documentation
- Collaborate with business units to leverage resources to better understand customer operations and processes, development opportunities, business requirements, and potential improvements while providing strategic recommendations
- Collaborate with departmental managers to impact planning, budgeting, employee development, and scheduling
- Set performance goals with other business partners to monitor and ensure optimal ERP performance
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, IT or similar field.
- Industry experience in e-commerce, banking or retail
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in managing and providing application support or business system solution services for functional business systems
- 5+ years supporting Merchandising ERP systems (NetSuite)
- 5+ years experience managing vendor project engagements and ongoing partnerships.
- 5+ years experience with cost control, budget development and monitoring or similar P&L responsibility.
- Expertise in MS Share Point, Project, Visio, & Sarbanes Oxley.